Check mate - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Check mate

Unregistered
    I remember when this site used to be about publicizing some of the craziness of Chitwood. Funny how Chitwood and one or two of his pals have made this a site to attack old Alvin. Maybe they need to change the name to Alvin Mortimer Affairs.

Unregistered

Alvin is a psychopath

Everyone please stop feeding the massive troll that is Alvin Mortimer. All you’re doing is keeping his psychosis alive. He’s obviously mentally ill, and deeply obsessed with sheriff Chitwood and Heather Post. He will never shut up, he will keep rambling and going on these long crazy rants. If you don’t feed him, he will go somewhere else to get banned from. People have made it obviously clear they don’t want him rambling on their pages. Don’t give him a platform here. Let the crazy die. Him and his psychotic mother can ramble to each other. After all, he doesn’t have anything better to do since he still lives with her and has no job in his 40’s. It’s going to be the same thing forever. People will call him out on his wildly sketchy past, he will continue to downplay it and offer some bullshit excuse. It’s never going to stop. Just ignore him and he will shut the hell up. As for the people defending him, I will be willing to bet money that it is just him under a different name. It’s not worth everyone’s time to feed into the obsession. Let the psychosis die. The dates to his “information leaks” will always keep getting pushed back, because there is nothing to leak. All of this crazy talk is for attention, good or bad. He will take any of it. If you starve him of it, one of two things will happen. He will either shut the **** up and go away into the shadows with his mom, or lash out and go ballistic on his enemies and wind up in jail again. He can’t live without the attention, it’s what is keeping the mental disorder thriving. I ask of you all, let it die. If you want him to go away, this is the only way to do it. He is known all over the county for his obsession, his woman abusing behavior, his lack of a job, or place of his own, being a mommas boy, attention seeking, and getting shut down in every single argument he’s ever made...no where is he known for any of his character traits being good. He has nothing to offer as far as all this information he keeps promising. There’s nothing there but a mental disability. The faster everyone starves him of the precious attention he is seeking, the faster he and his mom will go away. Or at least move to a different forum they can get banned from.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I remember when this site used to be about publicizing some of the craziness of Chitwood. Funny how Chitwood and one or two of his pals have made this a site to attack old Alvin. Maybe they need to change the name to Alvin Mortimer Affairs.
    Hey, I agree 100%!
    Remember, it was some butthurt fu**er here who named me... I used to just read the leo affairs. Someone invited me to defend my name and didn't offer the AM reference for my protection or anonymity. Now you want me gone? Isn't that ironic.

It's actually easy to get me gone...
    #1 the easiest remedy is to not name me and bring me back. So pass the word around Sherlock...

Unregistered
    Hey Alvin,

Chitwood is on your buddy Bernier. Why don’t you man up and call him live on the air?

Unregistered
    Hey Alvin,

Chitwood is on your buddy Bernier. Why don’t you man up and call him live on the air?
    Chitwood is a lying scumbag. What a hypocrite he is

Unregistered
    Chitwood is a lying scumbag. What a hypocrite he is
    Your mother is a scumbag for not teaching you manners on how to be respectful to our supreme leader Chitwood.

Unregistered
    Your mother is a scumbag for not teaching you manners on how to be respectful to our supreme leader Chitwood.
    Chity could not lead a pack of girl scouts

Unregistered
    Chity could not lead a pack of girl scouts
    Says the loser who is not a leader or matter of fact a deputy himself. How’s the hard life?

Unregistered
    Says the loser who is not a leader or matter of fact a deputy himself. How’s the hard life?
    You cannot spell hypocrite without chity.

Unregistered
    You cannot spell hypocrite without chity.
    You cannot spell fake, fraud, poor, liar, irresponsible, imbecile, con-artist, yellow journalist, drama queen, sick, moron, and unemployed without Henry.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast