+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
 
  1. #1
    Administrator LEO Affairs Colonel MOD 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,345

    D10/Sgt Cooper Threads

    The threads in question were properly reported and they violated the Terms of Use. I read the report, checked the threads and determined that the violated the Terms of Use. There for, I DELETED THE THREADS. Not one of your Board Moderators.

    Now if you have an issue with me deleting them, by all means post here saying so or feel free to email me.

    Mod 1
    Mod 1

    http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

    Check Out LEOAFFAIRS On Facebook

    Terms Of Use

    The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    The threads in question were properly reported and they violated the Terms of Use. I read the report, checked the threads and determined that the violated the Terms of Use. There for, I DELETED THE THREADS. Not one of your Board Moderators.

    Now if you have an issue with me deleting them, by all means post here saying so or feel free to email me.

    Mod 1
    No one has an issue with you deleting the thread all it shows is that everything that was said was true

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No one has an issue with you deleting the thread all it shows is that everything that was said was true
    Exactly. This is just a confirmation. Sucks that there might be a Deputy out there in real need of help. which has happen in the past all around the US with fear and intimidAtion people just keep things to themselves, and the only place they might be able to get someone to look into the matter which is supposed to be this, censors them.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Exactly. This is just a confirmation. Sucks that there might be a Deputy out there in real need of help. which has happen in the past all around the US with fear and intimidAtion people just keep things to themselves, and the only place they might be able to get someone to look into the matter which is supposed to be this, censors them.
    There is no doubt that the females on his shift have been tormented over the past few months by JC

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There is no doubt that the females on his shift have been tormented over the past few months by JC
    Well it’s obviously not a secret so if the commander in Deerfield is too incompetent to ask what’s going on then the agency is being set up for failure.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Say what?????

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well it’s obviously not a secret so if the commander in Deerfield is too incompetent to ask what’s going on then the agency is being set up for failure.
    Or the Commander is doing the same.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •