Front page news - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Front page news

Unregistered

Where does it say, the snowflake speaks????

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Behave like hero's and you might be compensated like one. MSD
    Easy ❄snowflake! Now slowly put down your husband's Vibrator and step away into your safe space ! your so precious! I bet you have red shoes, skinny pants, a man bun, and a five day beard! Shweeet!

Unregistered
    Easy ❄snowflake! Now slowly put down your husband's Vibrator and step away into your safe space ! your so precious! I bet you have red shoes, skinny pants, a man bun, and a five day beard! Shweeet!
    Hey!! My 5 day beard and man bun are authorized by BSO, so su-k it!!

Unregistered
    Maybe you wus still playing with your mammas milk bags and you missed the original COPS with Nick and the boys. When a judge said we can't use confiscated crack to sell in stings, F that judge we made our own crack you mutt! Ya stuttering prick ya!
    Stop living in the past when you were thin and had hair. Live in the present now that you're old, wrinkled, a fat slob and a pos who tells everyone about the old days you lazy do nothing loser!

Unregistered
    Stop living in the past when you were thin and had hair. Live in the present now that you're old, wrinkled, a fat slob and a pos who tells everyone about the old days you lazy do nothing loser!

Curious as to what stories you will have when your old and fat?

Most likely, just low hanging fruit stories...

Unregistered
    I have one year left in the drop, Im 25 pounds overweight and I have a full head of hair. I own both of my homes and both cars. I'm almost 53 and Ive accumulated over 2 million in FRS. Let your old lady read this and tell her I can loose the 25 pounds and ask her who she prefers, rookie. I ain't as good as I once was but, I assure you, Ill take your skank before your shift is over. Sorry about the war stories. At least I have some. See you in 35 years. lol. stay safe

Unregistered

Whoa i knew I would hit a gay nerve!

So much anger, soo little testosterone! I was trolling for you puss y when I mentioned Nick., because you're triggered knowing inside of you ,
    there's a little girl crying to get out. I can smell your fear from here. Wanna 😢cry a little now ? Get a latte and go tell your husband to get a colon cleanse.

Unregistered

👍great post

I have one year left in the drop, Im 25 pounds overweight and I have a full head of hair. I own both of my homes and both cars. I'm almost 53 and Ive accumulated over 2 million in FRS. Let your old lady read this and tell her I can loose the 25 pounds and ask her who she prefers, rookie. I ain't as good as I once was but, I assure you, Ill take your skank before your shift is over. Sorry about the war stories. At least I have some. See you in 35 years. lol. stay safe
    Too funny cause it's truth!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123