Front page news
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Front page news

Unregistered

Front page news

I wonder how much longer it will be before BSO is front page news for something bad again. Hhhmmmmm. Hint hint, it’s coming soon.less than 2 weeks

Unregistered

Sheriff Israel is a woman?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wonder how much longer it will be before BSO is front page news for something bad again. Hhhmmmmm. Hint hint, it’s coming soon.less than 2 weeks
    Scott Israel is really a 66 year old lesbian Jewish lady named Ida Klitoris?

Unregistered
    Whatever it is, temporary will indicate that although he wasn't here, he takes full responsibility. Cant wait to see how he handles when it is something on his watch. He's a one trick poney- tool.

Unregistered
    Listen to me, I'm an unknown person saying an unknown thing will happen in unknown time!! Hint hint

Unregistered
    I already know-haha
    someone should have quit while they were ahead

Unregistered
    I already know-haha
    someone should have quit while they were ahead
    Who is the somebody?

Unregistered
    Front page news ain’t saying much down here. Th sun sentinels about as credible as the liberals who run it.

Unregistered
    You little guys are funny. It's pathetic how you think you're the center of the world. This thing is so much bigger than your sad little county that can't even hold an election. Carry on.

Unregistered
    Listen to me, I'm an unknown person saying an unknown thing will happen in unknown time!! Hint hint
    Exactly, they give nothin cuz they got nuthin. Stupid sh!t!!!!!

Unregistered
    You little guys are funny. It's pathetic how you think you're the center of the world. This thing is so much bigger than your sad little county that can't even hold an election. Carry on.
    What’s this big important thing you speak of? Once again your blowing garbage.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast