Lt. Santiago and Potao Chips - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She's prpregnant and working mid nights. Jackass.
    Yeah. That pregnant scam is always lovely. Some literally spend half their career with their coworkers taking up their slack while they breed, birth, raise and bail out their kids. It never ends. All on intermittent FMLA of course and all on somebody else's back.

Unregistered
    Just remember people like you are the reason their will be no potato chips in the vending machine.

Unregistered
    He must be friends with Reyes....

Unregistered
    I like potato chips, and I love French fries....

Unregistered
    Here is the deal, he apologizes to the shift for his actions. NBB will let him off with a warning. He has been warned. Just remember and ask any old timer, the place is haunted. I'm not joking. The hole area was a Indian cemetery. Ask the people around the area. I know this to be true.

Unregistered
    Whole. Sorry

Unregistered
    True story... This is known by old time Pompano residents.

Unregistered
    It's an Indian ghost that haunts the grounds.

Unregistered
    He use to haunt unit 6. It was called the Annex back then, it was first a state prison and juvenile facility. People quit back then as they were afraid. No shot. True story.

Unregistered
    Ask P. Arndt, he almost resigned and was scared to death. He saw this ghost or something. He never spoke of it again. He was trembling and sweat was pouring down his head. I never saw him like that. He was a deputy back then...IDK

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast