Nazi mindset

Thread: Nazi mindset

Unregistered

Nazi mindset

Understand and educate yourselves BSO deputies about who Nazi’s really are. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0hJqNuRH1A

Go to the 3:46 mark of the above video and hit play.

Understand this is not a joke. And understand the seriousness of having anyone who subscribes to or supports these beliefs in any position of authority let alone a command position.

Unregistered
    I suppose it comes down to just how much we’re willing to tolerate. Because I can tell you I can feel the build up coming. And we are about to not tolerate much more of this bullish!t from this utterly incompetent immoral command.

Unregistered
    BSO has much in common with the nazis and more so the mafia. Its really disgusting the damage they can cause and very few leave without a proverbial bullet behind the ear. You get tripped up in some jackass policy violation and you are black balled from going anywhere else. Like trying to leave MS13

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I can’t even entertain this level of ignorance and stupidity. It’s frightening we have people this uneducated and dumb working here. My Gosh, retardation thrives in this place.

Unregistered
    I guess this one hit a nerve, good, you scumbag Nazi.

Unregistered

Truth

BSO has much in common with the nazis and more so the mafia. Its really disgusting the damage they can cause and very few leave without a proverbial bullet behind the ear. You get tripped up in some jackass policy violation and you are black balled from going anywhere else. Like trying to leave MS13
    Now the truth rears it's head. You got jammed up for "some jackass policy violation" and you blame it on Nazism. Typical BSO *****. Can't be your fault has to be someone else's.

Unregistered

The new MAJOR told me LIES! All LIES!

I can’t even entertain this level of ignorance and stupidity. It’s frightening we have people this uneducated and dumb working here. My Gosh, retardation thrives in this place.
    NO! The MAJOR said this Nuremberg movie is a fantastic fantasy that never happened!!!!!!!!! You who disseminated this propaganda will be punished!

Unregistered

You have misjudged the Furher

Understand and educate yourselves BSO deputies about who Nazi’s really are. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0hJqNuRH1A

Go to the 3:46 mark of the above video and hit play.

Understand this is not a joke. And understand the seriousness of having anyone who subscribes to or supports these beliefs in any position of authority let alone a command position.
    A proud man, who loved his country and just wanted to be a simple artist. His love for animals and nature was reflected in his paintings. But mostly he loved watercolours of grand architecture and blue skies of the Fatherland. Don't forget ,he had no knowledge of anything bad that happened to his people. At least that's the story according to a newly promoted top level command staffer here at our PSB. Those concentration camps were Photoshop fakes. You will cease telling lies about the war or, measures will be taken.