Oreste Verdura - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Oreste Verdura

Unregistered
    They tell us this in the academy. They will set us up by throwing bait and if you take the bait (commit some criminal activity) you will get arrested. I am guessing this guapito did not listen in the academy. Typical young thug in uniform.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    People make mistakes and it was a set up, cops set him up him our own people set us up, there is no union here man. Sorry
    You can set me up all you want. I won’t fall for it. Apparently he failed the test. He broke the law.

Unregistered
    That is the legacy of the Mariel boatlift. After the McDuffie trial, hundreds of Anglos left the department and headed north. The void was filled in 1981 by a federal mandate to hire minorities. That is when a large number of recently arrived Cubans were hired at MDPD and other departments in South Florida. From the River cops to Chief Bobby Gonzalez’s drug gang to today’s Papi Chulo generation it has been down hill since then. Check back in 10 years and see what ashes are left at MDPD.
    100 % agree!! Just look at Jesse Menocal Jr the son of one of the infamous Sweetwater Twins and what he did to some 17 year old girl in Hialeah. The apple does not fall far from the tree and those two are perfect examples of what these Cubans have done to Miami

Unregistered
    So when Someone posted this thread there was a whole bunch of his boys that were defending him! Where are you guys now ???? Do you guys work for him ?

Unregistered
    So when Someone posted this thread there was a whole bunch of his boys that were defending him! Where are you guys now ???? Do you guys work for him ?
    Lots of MDPD cops driving big trucks maybe it’s time to start checking those chassis VIN numbers instead of the dashboard ones

Unregistered
    Que work ni work for the guy, have you seen these charges they are stupid and it was a set up, he ain’t no murder or Pablo Escobar this is embarrassing and when this all set and done his gonna get a new job and most probably make more money with weeeknds off and eat and live just like the rest of us

Unregistered
    All of you are breaking the law right now by reading and writing to this in your work hours! Be careful I’m gonna set you up

Unregistered
    Raaaaajjaaaaaa Yuuuuuuuccaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Unregistered
    Lots of MDPD cops driving big trucks maybe it’s time to start checking those chassis VIN numbers instead of the dashboard ones
    "Lots of MDPD cops driving big trucks." Really? In that case they must have valid Florida Commercial Driver's Licenses and such information must be reflected and verified in their Outside Employment Applications (OEA); accompanied by appropriate insurance coverage. If these officers are driving for private or corporate operators, the onus for verifying the tractors Confidential VIN lies with their employers; not the officers, they are just "drivers" right? What troubles us most, is why MDPD deputy sheriffs need to work in this capacity and why responsible command officers approved their OEAs. Particularly with so many loaded trailers getting hijacked in Dade County! Which by the way, is a Hobbs Act (18 U.S.C. § 1951) violation. Anyone here remembers when MDPD had a "Cargo Theft Unit?" It worked closely with state and federal law enforcement agencies in order to combat cargo crimes that expand across state lines. Did Gimenez rescind this unit too?

When we seek this vocation; go through the training needed to be sworn deputy sheriffs, we are at least exposed to the fact that our function is demanding; often requiring working 7 days and beyond 8 hours. Our mental and physical energies must be focus on performing our policing duties in the most exemplary manner humanly possible; not driving "big trucks!" A dog has four legs, but it walks in only one path. This proverb is basically saying that, even though one has many interests or things going on in one's life, one can only pursue one thing at a time." In our case, our Policing Duties!

Another leadership failure?

Unregistered
    Another Cuban American criminal. There is no end to you Marielito descendants! Anything goes. From Madicare fraud to ****fighting to Santeria rituals to living in illegal efficiencies after your wives leave you for a Medicaid Clinic doctor. You guys take the cake! Only a sewer of an island could produce such filth. And you wonder why this director is such a turd.
    My wife left me because of my santeria. And I live in a studio papitoooooo emprendaooo

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast