Who really is Mobile Mike?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Who really is Mobile Mike?

A few of us worked the Tortuga detail this past weekend. First time I’ve come across “Mobile Mike”. What drew my attention to him was that his truck was tricked out in wig wags and a full what appeared to be Whalen blue light package in the front windows and grille. It appeared FLPD motor guys were either helping him or at the very least turning a blind eye to these lights. One of the guys told me his real name is Michael Wax but no one has ever been able to locate a DL in DAVID. I was also told the brass wants us to lay off this guy. What’s up with all of this and why is this guy hands off and no DL along with better light package than my semi marked?

Unregistered
    None of your business kid. Back to your two per hour

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A few of us worked the Tortuga detail this past weekend. First time I’ve come across “Mobile Mike”. What drew my attention to him was that his truck was tricked out in wig wags and a full what appeared to be Whalen blue light package in the front windows and grille. It appeared FLPD motor guys were either helping him or at the very least turning a blind eye to these lights. One of the guys told me his real name is Michael Wax but no one has ever been able to locate a DL in DAVID. I was also told the brass wants us to lay off this guy. What’s up with all of this and why is this guy hands off and no DL along with better light package than my semi marked?
    Mobile Mike? He washes my patrol car for me.

Unregistered
    Why does it matter? The guy been hosting events forever! No wonder FHP hated stop being a super trooper. Just work your detail.

Unregistered
    208 at its best

Unregistered
    Name is Mike fox

Unregistered
    Going back almost 2 years to answer this question? Seriously, get a hobby.

Unregistered
    Going back almost 2 years to answer this question? Seriously, get a hobby.
    I heard it was Mike Hunt

Unregistered
    You sound almost as ignorant as the tool crying about the fire truck with blue lights. Stay in your lane, brah.

Unregistered

His name...

....is Michael Breden

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast