Gps...pfff
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gps...pfff

Unregistered

Gps...pfff

You guys are worried about gps in the car? Pffff... How about bug recorders? How about your rental apt bugged? How about your phone tapped? It doesn't end with gps boys.

Unregistered
    The Reyes will allow the chief to do whatever he wants to the membership. They don’t care because they are not effected by it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Reyes will allow the chief to do whatever he wants to the membership. They don’t care because they are not effected by it.
    The chief has taken the path of least resistance. What would you expect? The first test was time usage, the second was GPS, and next will be........

Unregistered
    The chief has taken the path of least resistance. What would you expect? The first test was time usage, the second was GPS, and next will be........
    I agree with you. You can’t blame the chief because the fop allows him to do whatever he wants. He will do whatever he wants. Reyes is are downfall and that intelligent guy i think his name is Felix I think he’s their professor.

Unregistered
    I agree with you. You can’t blame the chief because the fop allows him to do whatever he wants. He will do whatever he wants. Reyes is are downfall and that intelligent guy i think his name is Felix I think he’s their professor.
    The puppet master of this no client regime is Gestapo Joe. He runs things ask around about this guy he's as clueless as blonde.

Unregistered
    The puppet master of this no client regime is Gestapo Joe. He runs things ask around about this guy he's as clueless as blonde.
    Holy Schit, did you just cut a blonde joke? Dude, that's sooo 70s....women on this board are gonna tear u to shreds mfkr.
    Blondes are running tech companies now so watch your step beefcake.

Unregistered
    Holy Schit, did you just cut a blonde joke? Dude, that's sooo 70s....women on this board are gonna tear u to shreds mfkr.
    Blondes are running tech companies now so watch your step beefcake.
    Reyes just stop coming on Leo and do your job. What have you done for the membership in the past 120 plus days you’ve been in Offfice nothing at all. Gps came and dominated, you wiped your ass with time off issue for patrol. Discipline is out of control from internal affairs where you best friend Jerry lyn Dellamico works. This is sad. I’m so confused. Why are you president.

Unregistered
    Hey Lugo how did you fight time off. Haha you didn’t hypocrite

Unregistered
    Hey Lugo how did you fight time off. Haha you didn’t hypocrite
    I don't think he had to. Management started in Feburary to implement time off usage.

Unregistered
    Since February almost 3 months ago time off issue was being forced on patrol cops and Reyes ignored. Almost since January the department was planning gps and Reyes failed to do anything in 4 months and now that it’s to late the Reyes tell us about the implementation of it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast