John Rivera please come back

Unregistered

Hey John, wave if you can hear me. This new PBA is a total mess. A gangster named Shiver is running our house. A side of beef president named Stahl is in charge. A fat arse thief named Jenkins is doing the deeds. Come back John, you are missed.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey John, wave if you can hear me. This new PBA is a total mess. A gangster named Shiver is running our house. A side of beef president named Stahl is in charge. A fat arse thief named Jenkins is doing the deeds. Come back John, you are missed.
    Pablo get a life john retired on duty years ago 2010

Unregistered

Just DAMN

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    John was a cancer! Now, he's doing his best to MILK the HPOA!

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Say what you want. I’ve seen him on scenes before challenging chiefs and he didn’t back down. Matter of fact the chiefs allowed him to do his job because they knew he would expose them.......