Governor’s Detail - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Hello, I have a question on what my chances are on getting hired for Fhp. I have an associates degree as well as 2 years of military experience. I have a stable work history as well. The only thing is that I have an expunged misdemeanor for an arrest that happened 3 years ago. The arrest was for cannabis. I got high with my grandma a lot. I have 5 citations in my driving record. I wet the bed a lot. Just wanted to ask you guys if you have any advice or can tell me what my chances

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's true that Crotta had her for the inauguration but who from FHP was assigned to this full time detail? When I worked the Cabinet meeting she had FDLE with her and the agents very squared away.
    Other than the Lt. Gov, FDLE had always picked up officials whose department didn't have their own protective section. I remember stopping out with a 76 that was Secretary of State Katherine Harris's detail in the late '90's.....the agents were FDLE.
    Yes
    It’s a known fact the Tampa BCII provided her detail for the last 3 years, everyone knows that. You must be out of the loop. It even was 24/7 the last year due to increased threats.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s a known fact the Tampa BCII provided her detail for the last 3 years, everyone knows that. You must be out of the loop. It even was 24/7 the last year due to increased threats.
    Provide security for the Attorney General's a joke.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12