Did sheriff tony promote a Nazi to major? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    Scott was a schvatzer lover no doubt. Promoted incompotent losers.

Unregistered
    I stated facts. You were never told of the Bolshevism Revolution in school, were you? I’m not stating that the holocaust didn’t occur. I am simply saying throwing numbers in the air of 6 to 17 million killed is playing the “ victim card” . I believe Jews were persecuted in Germany but to say between 6 to 17 million were murdered is simply implausible. Many religions, races, etc have been subjected to the utmost heinous atrocities throughout the beginning of time, But to label someone an anti Semite or anti Jew or a neo nazi is completely reckless. You want to control the narrative so you can control the power, money, political influence, etc? Now we have the Israel defense forces indiscriminately killing off Palestinian families so they can occupy more land and territory so they can be the absolute power in the Middle East? Really? 2 state solution? It will never happen and it will only continue to get worse.

Unregistered

Schnakenburg

He is a POS! That is it. He hates blacks and Jews and f#ks his employees., He intimidates them and makes them have sex. He is a real POS!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He is a POS! That is it. He hates blacks and Jews and f#ks his employees., He intimidates them and makes them have sex. He is a real POS!!!!!
    Sometimes the truth hurts. But it doesn’t make it any less true.

Unregistered

Shut your filthy pie hole Shnanekensnake !

I stated facts. You were never told of the Bolshevism Revolution in school, were you? I’m not stating that the holocaust didn’t occur. I am simply saying throwing numbers in the air of 6 to 17 million killed is playing the “ victim card” . I believe Jews were persecuted in Germany but to say between 6 to 17 million were murdered is simply implausible. Many religions, races, etc have been subjected to the utmost heinous atrocities throughout the beginning of time, But to label someone an anti Semite or anti Jew or a neo nazi is completely reckless. You want to control the narrative so you can control the power, money, political influence, etc? Now we have the Israel defense forces indiscriminately killing off Palestinian families so they can occupy more land and territory so they can be the absolute power in the Middle East? Really? 2 state solution? It will never happen and it will only continue to get worse.
    What??? Being promoted to MAJOR and sexing your employees makes you an expert on WW2 also????

Unregistered
    Inviting a guy over to your place; having drinks; long episodes of a chcks face buried in a guys lap; multiple positions; and a nice shower afterwards doesn't sound forced or intimidated to me, fella. Sounds like a typical STD having, stank azz, BSO walking incubator. The agency is full of these hoes trying to get out of work. They do what they want. Its what they gladly do. Over and over...

Unregistered
    Inviting a guy over to your place; having drinks; long episodes of a chcks face buried in a guys lap; multiple positions; and a nice shower afterwards doesn't sound forced or intimidated to me, fella. Sounds like a typical STD having, stank azz, BSO walking incubator. The agency is full of these hoes trying to get out of work. They do what they want. Its what they gladly do. Over and over...
    Sounds like a real class act. What a leader!!!!!!! Hahahahahahahahhahahahaha, Gee that just motivates us to want to do something for this place. LOL, NOT!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Before he left Deerfield he passed the baton to Cooper, Hahahahahahhahahahah. One thing I noticed about the Nazi is he likes to keep girly boys around him. There’s never one too far. What’s wrong major, having a hard time coming out of the closet?????

Unregistered

Ouch ouch ouch!

Before he left Deerfield he passed the baton to Cooper, Hahahahahahhahahahah. One thing I noticed about the Nazi is he likes to keep girly boys around him. There’s never one too far. What’s wrong major, having a hard time coming out of the closet?????
    Those little boy's as you call zem are going to rule
    Zee entire 🌎world soon my friend! I am taking them under my wing for hmmmm "special training"
    And when the time is right, those boys , my personal hitler jugend , will marry pure Aryan females and conquer all of Russia and Asia. Someday you will say, thank you MAJOR for a pure Aryan race!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345