Did sheriff tony promote a Nazi to major? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'll take 1 swastika over the 200 militant, panther, noi, schwartzas that our previous boss promoted thank you very much
    Our current boss promoted militant blacks into the majority of new command positions. Look at our majors and above. Hes been very purposeful and it will destroy him come voting time. The blacks did nothing for Israel. They will do nothing for Tony. The jews call the shots and have 4 black candidates to chose from.

Unregistered
    What are the facts surrounding the promotion of an American Nazi, by the New Broward Sheriff, to the rank of major? Where is the alleged Nazi from in Germany ? Does he know the war is over and we won?
    Promoting one guy who's proud of his grandfathers service in the war is no worse than making an all minority colonel line up your priority. Hes already reaping the non-benefits of that decision. Read the news.

Unregistered
    Promoting one guy who's proud of his grandfathers service in the war is no worse than making an all minority colonel line up your priority. Hes already reaping the non-benefits of that decision. Read the news.
    If I’m to read this correctly you don’t dispute we have a Nazi sympathizer within our ranks. How wonderfully stated proud of grandpas service to a racist murdering regime. Flaunting swastikas around at work is not only poor judgment and plain stupid, it also shows a serious deficiency in character.

Well I guess we all have to have something to be proud of. As far as the other appointments he’s made, the validity of all these decisions will play out in the next election.

But you’re correct when you acknowledge a large Jewish voting block in this county. You see I have never understood hating someone for no other reason than they are different than you.

That is perhaps as ignorant as it gets. I have met people of all races and religions who I liked and disliked. I try my best not to Pre judge but to give people a chance to show me who they really are.

We’ll let the voters decide how good these appointments were.

Unregistered

Nice try ********er

If I’m to read this correctly you don’t dispute we have a Nazi sympathizer within our ranks. How wonderfully stated proud of grandpas service to a racist murdering regime. Flaunting swastikas around at work is not only poor judgment and plain stupid, it also shows a serious deficiency in character.

Well I guess we all have to have something to be proud of. As far as the other appointments he’s made, the validity of all these decisions will play out in the next election.

But you’re correct when you acknowledge a large Jewish voting block in this county. You see I have never understood hating someone for no other reason than they are different than you.

That is perhaps as ignorant as it gets. I have met people of all races and religions who I liked and disliked. I try my best not to Pre judge but to give people a chance to show me who they really are.

We’ll let the voters decide how good these appointments were.
    We'll let the voters decide blah blah blah STFU you ****ing tool.
    Let me tell you something you dumb ****. Whether we have a nazi or not is besides the point. WHO THE **** CARES? We have yelled from the mountain tops that we have incompetent deputies and jail guards that got magic wanded to brass, we have stupid blacks AND whites, a super-breed of racist blacks, we have criminals, thieves, drug addicts, sex fiends, WE HAVE A TERRORIST, you name the ****-up, BSO has it. We have made the calls, begged the hierarchy and been told to stfu and gtfa and now you are telling us we have a nazi? Do you mean the same nazi we have had forever or is this a new nazi? This is a nazi of convenience because you are a leftist **** and "nazi" is your new dog-whistle because you wore out your favorite word "racist". Or this is just an Israelite of Scott's waiting to be permanently fired. Either way, how about trimming the other shitty fat around here first. Get rid of our 2001 terrorist and then we'll dump the 1933 terrorist.

Unregistered
    Let me tell you something you dumb ****. Whether we have a nazi or not is besides the point. WHO THE **** CARES? We have yelled from the mountain tops that we have incompetent deputies and jail guards that got magic wanded to brass, we have stupid blacks AND whites, a super-breed of racist blacks, we have criminals, thieves, drug addicts, sex fiends, WE HAVE A TERRORIST, you name the ****-up, BSO has it. We have made the calls, begged the hierarchy and been told to stfu and gtfa and now you are telling us we have a nazi? Do you mean the same nazi we have had forever or is this a new nazi? This is a nazi of convenience because you are a leftist **** and "nazi" is your new dog-whistle because you wore out your favorite word "racist". Or this is just an Israelite of Scott's waiting to be permanently fired. Either way, how about trimming the other shitty fat around here first. Get rid of our 2001 terrorist and then we'll dump the 1933 terrorist.

🙌 👍👍👍👍👍👍🙌 this

Unregistered
    GFY you pathetic slug waste of oxygen. You are the reason this place fails. It would be nice if we could get a real sheriff in here to identify azzholes like you and remove you tumors.

Unregistered
    You sound scared, you know the voters are going to have their day soon. And your bad decisions and promotions will be there for all to see. Hahahahahahahha

Unregistered
    GFY you pathetic slug waste of oxygen. You are the reason this place fails. It would be nice if we could get a real sheriff in here to identify azzholes like you and remove you tumors.
    Giving up already? Resorting to ad hominem attacks out of desperation because you can't counter with a decent argument? This is why this place was failing. Thank God you are not a deputy.
    First of all slugs (snails) need oxygen to survive.
    Second, our current sheriff obviously identified one azzhole and removed it, yes, you, azzhole.
    Third, whatever you say you FVKING RACIST FVCK! Your big fat racist communist anti-fa-nostrils are stealing all my and the slugs and snails oxygen. I will contact PETA and they will go medieval on your azz you slug-killing racist white-nationalist (that's the left's new racist word) cop-hater puppy-kicker. Don't you have a protest to attend or a car to flip you smelly non-deodorant wearing commie-fvck.

Unregistered

So says the Nazi

You sound scared, you know the voters are going to have their day soon. And your bad decisions and promotions will be there for all to see. Hahahahahahahha
    Holy Crap. That's exactly what the Nazis said! Spoken like a true Nazi.

Unregistered
    So you're saying you support Nazis and terrorism? Did you put that on your application or is this another DD lost on BSO page?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast