Neglect of duty - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Neglect of duty

Unregistered
    Tell me your name you fool. I bet my huge testi filled sack you are covered in tasteless thug like ink portraying some dream like tough persona that u will never be!!!!

Unregistered
    I have no respect for someone who vandalizes their God sent bodies with so called art scribbled by an unknown person for hire.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I will get promoted and all you lazy sacks of crap will abandon patrol. I will enforce all rules starting with neck and arm tattoos. This is an embarrassment to this organization. You will act and serve our citizens at all times. You will drop your food at la carreta and go ascertain injuries at a nearby crash. You will leave your spot in line at subway and address a panhandler who is right outside, when asked by a concerned and fearful citizen. Guys do your job or hide behind a desk and screen and far way from the streets. We don’t want cowards nor heartless individuals wearing a Miami police uniform. Go work school board or at tattoos by Lou. From my years of experience, most officers covered in ink are soft and afraid. They expect their arm covered tattoos to intimidate subjects. Stop dreaming dude!!!!
    One problem bruh. Gotta be a cop first to get promoted and you keep proving you ain’t one. Thanks for the laugh tho.

Unregistered
    Tell me your name you fool. I bet my huge testi filled sack you are covered in tasteless thug like ink portraying some dream like tough persona that u will never be!!!!
    You shall ask your mother, she really enjoys my inked piece as she screams with passion while all that ink goes in and out of her. I can understand why so much hate for tattooed guys, you see me going into your mother’s room every night while you sink your head in the pillow and cry yourself to sleep while you hear her screaming in agony, I can understand little guy, but I was thinking you know by now how much she likes my inked piece...

Unregistered
    Once again it happened.

Unregistered
    Let me tell you something FokFace, we are all entitled to eat while on duty, getting approach while a violent crime is being committed or any other source of an emergency is different that being approach by a Dutch Bag reference a hungry individual asking people for money ok, people like you is the problem we are having not only here but in society in general. You Mofos have no común sense and think others need to kiss your behind because of your sense of entitlement, if you see another man eating leave him alone and don’t come with your nonsense BS, you already ate Mofo. Have you ever put your hand in a street dog plate while he is eating? I don’t think your mama ever let you have a dog, you are probably one of those entitlement youngster we have running around here that haven’t had a previous real job in the first place or a announced gold badge who haven’t done real police work because they were always afraid of getting into a real fight because they can’t fight because they don’t have the heart or the desire to do so. We keep allowing others to school us and coach us and the respect for LEO’s is gone and that’s why we see more attacks on LEO because criminals and citizens in general have lost respect for LEO and they come right up on our faces and do or say things that they wouldn’t dare to say long ago and that’s because of punks like you. Now go back crawl under the very desk you came from.

We are ESP ( Emergency Service Provider),if you notice we get pay for full 10 Hours not cause the City is being nice and fringe package but because of ESP. Back in the 90’s I had a similar situation where I thought I was entitled to a 12, Sgt. Explained to me ESP and reason why TWO 11 can’t be denied but a 12 yes. So No YOU are not entitled to eat if We are busy,

If you want to push the Envelope City will have you work 10 1/2 hours instead of 10. MPD this is just like in the Military.

Unregistered
    We are ESP ( Emergency Service Provider),if you notice we get pay for full 10 Hours not cause the City is being nice and fringe package but because of ESP. Back in the 90’s I had a similar situation where I thought I was entitled to a 12, Sgt. Explained to me ESP and reason why TWO 11 can’t be denied but a 12 yes. So No YOU are not entitled to eat if We are busy,

If you want to push the Envelope City will have you work 10 1/2 hours instead of 10. MPD this is just like in the Military.
    You guys complain about everything

Unregistered
    Looks like someone is finally filing a tat complaint

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123