Cyber warrior FDR monitoring Leo affairs - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Saw him at panther coffee again just chilling. FDR wanted to know if I had gps. I told him I’m being schedule and he said sucks to be you bro!

Unregistered
    Does this tool even know what a computer looks like must less us it and can he write in English.

Unregistered
    Why does FDR body looks saggy and droopy.

Unregistered
    FDR can you please stop trolling old Ortiz post to try and flood the forms with discrattionary info?

Unregistered
    FDR spends the whole day at panther coffee talking shit about javi Ortiz . Say it to his face you cyber warrior.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    FDR spends the whole day at panther coffee talking shit about javi Ortiz . Say it to his face you cyber warrior.
    FDR is a punk and has no balls. He can talk all that crap about ortiz but he doesn't have the knowledge to be Tommy's successor.

Unregistered
    Oh yeah dude Felix is always talking shit about Ortiz specifically. Felix day he wants Ortiz to get fired etc.... But FDR is a ***** he ll never say it to his face!

Unregistered
    FDR says he wants Ortiz to get fired! He spends the whole day at panther coffee telling everyone he talks to how much he can’t stand the sight of Javy! FDR says he knows a sergeant from the north station that hates Javy more than him.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123