Cyber warrior FDR monitoring Leo affairs - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's the opposite, Ortiz and his little gang of misfits are on a misinformation campaign on here and in person. He can't shut his yap, sore loser.
    Misinformation was when Tommy campaigned in transparency and has yet to be transparent. The members were misinformed when Tommy and Leo claimed there was theft going on. Still waiting for these claims to be transparent. All these farces and yet I'm waiting to see clearly through there lies and muck.

Unregistered
    Misinformation was when Tommy campaigned in transparency and has yet to be transparent. The members were misinformed when Tommy and Leo claimed there was theft going on. Still waiting for these claims to be transparent. All these farces and yet I'm waiting to see clearly through there lies and muck.
    And you are wrong. You must one of those types that here the talk but never show up to a meeting. Just show up.

Unregistered
    The only misleading one here is FDR. He lies to everyone and say how great Gps Is and that it will clear you on an IA complaint because they ll see everyone that responds. Guys ignore this moron.

Unregistered
    Is FDR still going around telling people how great gps and time off restrictions are ? What FDR doesn’t tell you is that he’s lying about how great he is because he’s protecting Reyes from actually doing work and and going against the administration.

Unregistered
    That big tall Dominican with the twisted body and the saggy Titz is dating a Hatian male from little Haity, they were holding hands at the last Wynwood event.

Unregistered
    That big tall Dominican with the twisted body and the saggy Titz is dating a Hatian male from little Haity, they were holding hands at the last Wynwood event.
    I don't care if he's gay or not, what matters to me is why is he trying to sell these bad ideas to the new guys. I know the older guys aren't buying this shit.

Unregistered
    Felix has always been a liar and a sell out he fits right in with the Reyes.when I was in CID I hated seeing that guy he was a Chiva that talked shit about everyone to their supervisors. Felix Da Rat.

Unregistered
    I have nothing against Tommy taking care of his fellow people but don't forget the people who placed you there.

Unregistered
    I don't care if he's gay or not, what matters to me is why is he trying to sell these bad ideas to the new guys. I know the older guys aren't buying this shit.
    Dude Felix has been lying his whole life to himself and to people. I’m not stupid I know gps and time off are real issues their not going to solve but don’t lie to me. Panther coffee is Felix s hang out and he wait for rookies to go to brainwash them.

Unregistered
    Dude Felix has been lying his whole life to himself and to people. I’m not stupid I know gps and time off are real issues their not going to solve but don’t lie to me. Panther coffee is Felix s hang out and he wait for rookies to go to brainwash them.
    I have to agree with you, this FOP regime is no bueno and Felix protects them like his payday. I wonder why?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast