#FixIt Parkland & Never Forget the REAL criminals BEHIND the massacre
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Arrow #FixIt Parkland & Never Forget the REAL criminals BEHIND the massacre

18-1958 may have murdered 17 and injured 17 but Scott Israel and Robert Runcie are the 2 main men who allowed this to happen. If not for Scott Israel and Robert Runcie, February 14, 2019 would have been a normal Valentine's day at MSD.

There are many more, but one at a time.

Civilian Scott Israel, do not come back and you need no re-apply. Your presence gives us chills, your face makes us sick, your voice hurts our ears, your audacity hurts our intelligence, your incompetence hurts our hearts.
    Go away.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    18-1958 may have murdered 17 and injured 17 but Scott Israel and Robert Runcie are the 2 main men who allowed this to happen. If not for Scott Israel and Robert Runcie, February 14, 2019 would have been a normal Valentine's day at MSD.

Civilian Scott Israel, do not come back and you need no re-apply. Your presence gives us chills, your face makes us sick, your voice hurts our ears, your audacity hurts our intelligence, your incompetence hurts our hearts.
    Go away.

Mr. Scott Israel, what do you say to the families in Parkland AND Columbine when the visitor log for your lab rat PROMISE reject Nick Cruz allegedly shows one of his "fans" is BOLO Sol Pais?

Unregistered

Thumbs up "...these hearings are about taking my livelihood away from me" Scott Israel

Go away.
    Does he hear himself?

“I’ve been called some names in my time, but on my 63 years on earth … I have never been called incompetent and I have never been called negligent,” Israel said. "I know these hearings are about taking my livelihood away from me, but incompetent and negligent? No sir.”

Unregistered
    is it true that one of the ranch hillbillies is throwing a hat in the ring for 2020? Supposedly a retired Colonel? Like a Ross Perot type I hear.

Unregistered
    Does he hear himself?

“I’ve been called some names in my time, but on my 63 years on earth … I have never been called incompetent and I have never been called negligent,” Israel said. "I know these hearings are about taking my livelihood away from me, but incompetent and negligent? No sir.”

Let's ask the Deputies his administration reassigned (& from all the previous Sheriffs) , effectively ending those careers & their ability to make extra money & promotions. They take livelihoods away without a second thought. Sorry Scott, no sympathy here.

Unregistered
    is it true that one of the ranch hillbillies is throwing a hat in the ring for 2020? Supposedly a retired Colonel? Like a Ross Perot type I hear.
    Good. Its wide open right now.

Unregistered
    Mr. Scott Israel, what do you say to the families in Parkland AND Columbine when the visitor log for your lab rat PROMISE reject Nick Cruz allegedly shows one of his "fans" is BOLO Sol Pais?
    You idiot leave the families and the children out of this. Shame on you, you still don't get it? Are you drunk again? I told you to don't drink and write. I have one question jerky where were you when the shooting took place? Does this mean it's your fault
    you jerk off! Stop trying to entertain something that sounds so stupid. Scott Isreal is 100%correct. He will win his job back but remember one thing not to try to do you fence jumpers, don't try sucking up to him. He knows who you are, the guy with the red cup that would t put it down and fell into the pool.

Unregistered
    Does he hear himself?

Scott Israel and his dumb quotes.

Unregistered

Go away.
    The shooter is responsible. Stop your crying.

Unregistered

Scotty won't win.. he's damaged goods

We know Scott was culpable the community Knows it as well. He can enjoy his retirement and suspension..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast