Academy - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Academy

Unregistered
    Just spoke to someone they still doing academies

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Joke not home. I’m so shocked that I can’t even type.
    Who's home is a joke? Or is your joke a home. I'm confused.

Unregistered
    Just spoke to someone they still doing academies
    Of course they do. You didn't believe that BS for a second did you? I just believe academies should be shortened to 6 weeks. The current length is way too long and expensive.

Unregistered
    Of course they do. You didn't believe that BS for a second did you? I just believe academies should be shortened to 6 weeks. The current length is way too long and expensive.
    A 30 day academy is plenty. Send them to the floors and let the others teach them the ropes. Saves the DOC money too.

Unregistered
    When I went thru it it was 11 weeks ..was it long yea..but I feel like they can make it longer..in nyc the correction academy is 24 weeks long .. but they have full law enforcement powers on and off duty

Unregistered
    When I went thru it it was 11 weeks ..was it long yea..but I feel like they can make it longer..in nyc the correction academy is 24 weeks long .. but they have full law enforcement powers on and off duty
    We don't care how they do it up North. This is Florida and we like to do it cheap. No need to pay too much money because trailer parks are cheap and pick up trucks are available with 6 year loans. If you saw what comes out of the DOC academies you would not want them to have full law enforcement powers on or off duty.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12