Where are they?

Thread: Where are they?

Unregistered

Where are they?

Where are the Detectives all the time? So their supposed to be on 4-10's, the special people they are. None of them work weekends except on call. You NEVER see them here any of their work days for ten hours! That's because McDrunk claims to come in at 7am and gone by usually 3 maybe 4 on a long day. Stevo shows up at 11 am to 12, then goes to lunch and is on his way home at 6 or 7 pm. Manhandup is well who knows but they all are using lunch and travel time as part of their 10 hour shifts. NO OVERSIGHT FROM PRETEND CHIEF COLLINS or the city. Can we say theft over? And the Chezzer the 5 head. Well we all know that's a joke of a paycheck. can we say GPS for all of DB anyone! Funny how Stevo does payroll now when it is supposed to be McDrunks job. Great leadership PRETEND CHIEF COLLINS. DB alone with salaries and their benefits are $500,000.00 alone. For what?????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????

Unregistered

Another week, another fat check

Where are all the detectives? I wish I could show up when I feel like it, do all my personal stuff on duty and go home when I feel like it as well. No GPS, no worries, no over sight just over time. Maybe I will get some more OT tonight and cover a midnight shift and sleep all night. After all there's no crime going on! Collins your the best. You let all of us do anything we want. Please stay as our pretend chief forever.

Unregistered

Coward

Leave Brian alone, his pacifists is just cowardness. He has no courage.

Unregistered

Lack of Leadership

Where is DB all the time? Their leader puts in 5 or 6 hour work days and the rest of the crew is at lunch and personal errands all while enjoying their 4-10 hours shifts (really 4-8 hour shifts MAYBE) The road is miserable due to extreme favoritism by supervision and we have no direction. Brian's lack of management abilities and laziness has taken this place down to the lowest lows. Being nice is not leadership. Not doing anything to anyone is not leadership. The only leadership we see is how to eat, play on the computer and be lackadaisical about everything and keep making that 120,000 a year check. Brian thinks this train will just ride the rails and coast for ever. Well there is always an end and were heading for a crash!