Matt Reyes
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Matt Reyes

Unregistered

Matt Reyes

Hey Matt someone told me you and longuera were giving up the 1% ,is tyisctrue?

Unregistered
    Hey Javi! Get a life Maybe that’s what you really want to do so you boyfriend the mayor can make you chief. You will never be Chief

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Javi! Get a life Maybe that’s what you really want to do so you boyfriend the mayor can make you chief. You will never be Chief
    Matt I apologize I didn't mean to wake you. Is this true?

Not javi.

Unregistered
    Matt I apologize I didn't mean to wake you. Is this true?

Not javi.
    Why don't you stand up like a man (???) and ask them at the FOP meeting Wednesday. You probably won't.

Unregistered
    You have to get in line with all the other planted peoples question the Reyes and Gestapo joe use.

Unregistered
    Mat the fat rat Reyes is the biggest rat in the world. Soft as hell thats why max had to protect him in the meeting when pulido was yelling at him. He’s a soft dough boy.

Unregistered
    Why don't you stand up like a man (???) and ask them at the FOP meeting Wednesday. You probably won't.
    I suppose you are happy with your union? I'm not. I will be there and I will tell Matt what I think of this situation.

Unregistered
    Matt Reyes is a piece of shit. This loser doesn’t know what he’s doing and all he does eat, shit and get paid 1,000 a month in stipend money he’s an air head. People are getting overly discipline in internal affairs when Matt Reyes fop reps them because Reyes is scared of internal affairs and doesn’t know what he’s doing. Loser!

Unregistered
    Matt Reyes is a piece of shit. This loser doesn’t know what he’s doing and all he does eat, shit and get paid 1,000 a month in stipend money he’s an air head. People are getting overly discipline in internal affairs when Matt Reyes fop reps them because Reyes is scared of internal affairs and doesn’t know what he’s doing. Loser!
    Are you surprised? This regime doesn't care. They have another agenda. Give up the 185 so they look good. I thought the previous regime were smoke and mirrors, looking back, what happened to the audit what happened to where the money was going its Ben 4 months and are tou still looking irregular practices? I gotta say these guys got me. I have to admit I fell for the bait and switch.

Unregistered
    Matt’s the evilest one of them all. He’s so stupid he doesn’t know what he’s doing that’s why he always wants to throw a party because the fat **** thinks it makes him look like a intelligent party planner and this loser is a big fat rat that rats on people to supervisors. Gps was something he was happy about so officers scan get screwed over.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast