+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19
 
  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest

    I would buy tickets to that show

    Wow can we use our putter?

  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Word to the wise. Better wrap that thing. 'nuff said...

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Congratulations to Sara and Sada on tying the knot

  4. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Congratulations to Sara and Sada on tying the knot
    Is he bald too?

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Lol

    HA, a bunch of pathetic losers who she would never probably have passed a glance at. You go back to doing your jobs (or not your jobs if you were of the group who were fired). Sara will do just fine juggling motherhood, marriage and career.

    You see, she isn't a political hack, she actually cares about the agency and its employees.

  6. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    HA, a bunch of pathetic losers who she would never probably have passed a glance at. You go back to doing your jobs (or not your jobs if you were of the group who were fired). Sara will do just fine juggling motherhood, marriage and career.

    You see, she isn't a political hack, she actually cares about the agency and its employees.
    Put down the pipe, you’re obviously in an altered state of mind!!

  7. #17
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Put down the pipe, you’re obviously in an altered state of mind!!
    Thats for sure! Hope my sarge lets me go home to change because after reading the second part, I completely pissed my pants!!!

  8. #18
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Sara has come a long way

    Sara was Lynn Cunnin bagel girl and photographer
    Now she runs the show go Sara go Sara it’s your birthday

  9. #19
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sara was Lynn Cunnin bagel girl and photographer
    Now she runs the show go Sara go Sara it’s your birthday
    If you're really trying to support sarah, you wouldn't mention that name with hers again. That's not a positive association at BSO at all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •