+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That’s an easy one. Pay back! This MF has been destroying people’s life for years. He should had been fired and arrested years ago. He is one hell of a dirty cop!
    Ortiz's is the go to man for city hall and department staff, when I.A. drops the ball or can't get involved for some reason or another. I find it funny, that Ortiz's and grew call others rat's and do what they can to under mind them. When he, to some, may be a stand up guy but to many others, your nothing but a stepping stone for them to get what they want.

Unregistered
    This guy never sleeps because of all the iced coffee and steroids. He can work 24/7/365

Unregistered
    No drug testing! I wonder why

Unregistered
    Wow, how low has our department become instead of looking out for each other we are snitching each other out. Before we had to beware of criminals, citizens, and anyone else who would want our jobs. Now our own officers are the first line of snitches, my question is why? what’s the reason? What are you guys gaining from snitching other fellow officers?
    "Snitches", I'm sorry I didn't realize I was a student at Miami High. Get real, we are professionals, and as such, anyone violating rules, breaking laws, or blatantly being unprofessional should immediately be reported. Take your old age mentality and go work at Sweetwater. There are a bunch of us who well the straight line and many other guys avoid us because of that, fine by me. Doing anything stupid around me and I'll happily report you, I don't work for a gang, I work for a professional department.

Unregistered
    Look, when you're under 45 you're full of piss and vinegar. You gotta go like crazy and stash it, bc one day comes and it changes your life. Kid knows this, he learned it from those ahead of him, he,s smart and you hate him for it. Right? That's one thing....but if you dislike him bc he gets a free pass on policies, that's another thing. It always sucks being the favored child....rivalry eats you constantly . Same thing with beauty. What I want for America to be great is that we don't have insecure people in our nation. That would make the nation very strong and with that comes success around us. I wish everyone well, but thise who earn it add work hard for it.

Unregistered
    I think he’s 37, making him one of the youngest captains in dept history. He doesn’t care what anyone thinks and I hear him on the radio backing up cops while lieutenants and supervisors sh$t on us. Has balls to get pursuits going and when there is 315 the capt is usually one of the first cops there.
    Keep hating on him, apparently he thrives off of it and only becomes more successful,

Unregistered
    I think he’s 37, making him one of the youngest captains in dept history. He doesn’t care what anyone thinks and I hear him on the radio backing up cops while lieutenants and supervisors sh$t on us. Has balls to get pursuits going and when there is 315 the capt is usually one of the first cops there.
    Keep hating on him, apparently he thrives off of it and only becomes more successful,
    Ok Lugo, you can now go back to the couch and wait for him to get home, relax tiger.

Unregistered
    He can work all the 46s when nobody is watching him not work his 40 hours aweek

Unregistered
    The man is making a killing being the commander of the off duty office! He works around the clock yet if I go over the allowed hours is reprimand time and suspension.

Unregistered
    The below post was taken from County post about off-duty, does it sound like someone we all know.

The PBA or the Director should monitor the Capt that is charge of the Special Events Unit, he works off duty jobs at the PAC and any other jobs like film jobs that officers in Special Events do not want to work. Everyone in the Special Events Unit are afraid to say anything in fear of being kicked out of the unit. Are you telling me that there are no other officers or sergeants in the Special Patrol Bureau that wants to work these cake off-duty jobs. What about giving these jobs to other officers within the affected division. This Capt has completely lost his mind for the love of the dollar. You should read the City of Miami Blog about there captain who was former FOP President this Captain has learned to game the off-duty system just like the Capt from Miami PD Special Events and has gotten even worse since the off-duty rate was increased.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast