Who allowed the rainbow police patch

Unregistered

Who allowed the rainbow police patch

Whoever approved this should be hung with a short rope and a tall tree, never so disgusted in my life

Unregistered
    I am amaized how how consistently we are the laughing stock of South Florida Policing my gosh what’s next ?

Unregistered
    Terrible idea. Very unprofessional.

Unregistered
    Better question? Why do we allow drinking in public during an event like pride (I know I worked it) but we enforce it every other day of the year on the more undesirable (homeless) population on the the same street? Answer me this Captain IR? The rest of the command staff present didn’t seem to have a problem letting a certain segment of the population walk around with drinks in hand during the parade. Not a word was said.

Unregistered
    Well it is quite evident that if your black homeless or a college student there are different rules than if your part of the LBQRSTlV community and as a bonus you can dance on top of our police car and we will even make a car for your gang because your so special

Unregistered
    Papo. WTF is the issue. At you fighting some internal demons? Who gives a fuch what patch the Command Staff wore? Worry about getting a real raise and stop over investing on patches.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Whoever approved this should be hung with a short rope and a tall tree, never so disgusted in my life
    Really? Never so disgusted in all your life? Nothing you've ever seen or heard has disgusted you more than a patch? Not 3000 people killed on 911? Not terrorists beheading live people with a knife on video? Not a teenage girl kidnapped from South Beach, raped multiple times in front of her boyfriend, and killed on the side of the road by 4 punks from Orlando? None of that is as disgusting as a patch? You've got issues man.