+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Longuera want to give up 1 % for more cola

    A lot of talks is going around the PBA hall that joe wants to get rid of the one percent money or otherwise known as the 185. Cola is the cost of living adjustment which is when you retire your pay goes up. I hope this isn’t true joe. Reyes will do whatever joe Longuera wants.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A lot of talks is going around the PBA hall that joe wants to get rid of the one percent money or otherwise known as the 185. Cola is the cost of living adjustment which is when you retire your pay goes up. I hope this isn’t true joe. Reyes will do whatever joe Longuera wants.
    Several old timers have told me in the past never give up that 1%. The city will always make it seem lucrative to give up the 1%. If he gives it up I'm definitely voting him out.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Joes the one guiding the two Reyes morons. Joe told them parties are more important than anything else that’s why time off, off duties for detention officers , gps etc. was never taken care of. Retirees have taken over and are having the Reyes do what benefit them not actives.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Joes the one guiding the two Reyes morons. Joe told them parties are more important than anything else that’s why time off, off duties for detention officers , gps etc. was never taken care of. Retirees have taken over and are having the Reyes do what benefit them not actives.
    Man I think this thread struck a nerve, the Reyes brothers went out of their way to push these threads to the second page. Ain't gonna happen buddy. Everyone needs to know what's going on.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Why are they doing this ? Why are the Reyes only looking out for themselves? Why do the Reyes spend the whole day eating and getting fatter? Why don’t they fight gps from being installed?

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Joes the one guiding the two Reyes morons. Joe told them parties are more important than anything else that’s why time off, off duties for detention officers , gps etc. was never taken care of. Retirees have taken over and are having the Reyes do what benefit them not actives.
    Retirees should not run this organization, the reason being they are out of touch with the stigma and culture of today's police work. Some of these retirees are not even living in the state of Florida. Joe why would you give away the 1% fund?

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Joe is doing whatever he wants because his fat Reyes puppets listen to him.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Joe is doing whatever he wants because his fat Reyes puppets listen to him.
    Last meeting Joe said the next contract they'll negotiate the 1% for a 13% raise.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    This was the plan that even the 1% board members are behind. They want the big pay bump in salary because they already have their 1% monies locked up. Why do you think the board members have appointed senior people only to the board and kept the young guys off the board and the operations of the fund such a secret. What a bunch of greedy *******.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This was the plan that even the 1% board members are behind. They want the big pay bump in salary because they already have their 1% monies locked up. Why do you think the board members have appointed senior people only to the board and kept the young guys off the board and the operations of the fund such a secret. What a bunch of greedy *******.
    The younger guys are clueless when it comes to retirement.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •