The trollers are at it again
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

The trollers are at it again

These pillow bitin' turd sniffers now cause me to click on page 2 to see all the new complaints on bat $#!t crazy Israel.

Unregistered
    attention trollers. please spend all day trying to bury the posts that i will move back to the top in 10 minutes. lol

ps- tony is still a temporary fraud douche

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    attention trollers. please spend all day trying to bury the posts that i will move back to the top in 10 minutes. lol

ps- tony is still a temporary fraud douche
    Perhaps the post about the undersheriff has them a bit nervous?

Unregistered
    trollers. please spend all weekend trying to bury the truth about your turd sheriff. Then, in 8.5 minutes, i will have everything important back on top. good night fool lol

Unregistered
    lol. Well trollers. look. somebody beat me to it. your hours of work defeated in a flash. what a butt plug.

Unregistered
    Hey troll... Spend another weekend spamming again next week. The troops cancel you out in 7.25 minutes. What a dumb squat you are.

Unregistered
    WOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew you wouldn't let me down. But you (because there's only one supporter) are much slower tonight. Please donate another three or four hours of your life tonight and we will erase your pro-temporary turd efforts in less than 5.25 minutes.

Unregistered

Message to the Troll

Holy sheeetz! Apparently we have touched a nerve, these trolls are trying their best to push down every thread that mentions anything about this administration. I have news for you, whomever you are, Israel hired a firm to do the same thing you're doing. It didn't work then either. So go ahead spend your days/nights trying to block what is said with other threads. WE will keep pushing the threads back to the top! Enjoy your free time, oh that's right you don't have any.

Unregistered
    Troll, (because there's only one). My Temporary disliking friends will not even begin to bump your posts until you've wasted several more hours of your life posting spam. Once you have, we shall take approximately 3.75 minutes out of our day and, again, bury yours. I bid you a great day.

Unregistered
    Hey troll, its Friday and temporary tool has amassed a full weeks worth of crap press. As such, I shall continue to comment on and bring to light the posts highlighting his lack of expertise in all areas so far. I estimate my efforts will cost me about 4.5 minutes of time this weekend. So put on some coffee and again tell your family that your entire weekend will be spent defending someone who was given an unearned sheriffs position. Make sure you explain that your efforts are erased in less than 5 minutes. See you on Monday you warrior. Lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast