22 lawsuits coming
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

22 lawsuits coming

This is why they are crying poor. They are about to get their clocks cleaned. It’s true the supremes court has said you don’t have to act as a cop. But if you don’t act you will be sued into oblivion. Big checks are about to get written. Wow.

Unregistered

Unregistered

Another Israel Cover-Up?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is why they are crying poor. They are about to get their clocks cleaned. It’s true the supremes court has said you don’t have to act as a cop. But if you don’t act you will be sued into oblivion. Big checks are about to get written. Wow.
    What happened to this Lawsuit: Broward Sheriff Scott Israel has tolerated and covered-up the illegal use of force

http://www.floridabulldog.org/2016/07/12940/

Unregistered

F&ck You

What happened to this Lawsuit: Broward Sheriff Scott Israel has tolerated and covered-up the illegal use of force

Wengert was the best k9 we had. He never missed a track all the times I saw him do his job. He is also a clean cop. There is no way in hell he planted a gun on anyone. That’s fantasy and bullish!t and insulting at the same time.

There is a difference between protecting people’s civil rights and flat out making up lies and supporting the criminal element. This attorney has no credibility. And if she’s gullible enough to believe this fantasy she’s plain dumb.

Liberals in Broward you dummies can’t have it both ways. You either want the cops who will protect you or the ones who are afraid to go in. You attacked Wengert for doing his job and lambasted Peterson for not doing his. Pick a side you damn liberals. Cuz we’re jot getting run over standing in the middle of the road with you.

By the way, Yoder is a good cop too. You scumbag liberals make me wanna puke.

Unregistered

The same dumb ass liberals who post this sh!t are the ones who don’t want to give a raise to insure we continue to get the best candidates. Then they want to sully the reputation of good cops. F&ck these liberals in Broward County. Thanks for reminding us why we were getting sick of Israel. He catered to liberals and anti cop lawyers and activists. It started to get ridiculous. Damn, can we get a strong Republican Sheriff in here or not?

Unregistered
    Attorneys who file frivolous lawsuits like this should be disbarred.

Unregistered

Most liberal attorneys are scared of and resent police authority

Attorneys who file frivolous lawsuits like this should be disbarred.
    I always ask the effeminate liberal attorneys who make cracks about police officers accused of alleged excessive force, which has been around since Virgil ,Morgan and Wyatt killed three armed cowboys , do you have the balls to do this job? In a word the answer is no. Lmfao

Unregistered

Dark Blue

In the movie "Dark Blue," Kurt Russell's character couldn't have said it any better.

"A cop is the last person a civilian wants to see, until some shitbag shoves a gun in their face and then we can't get there fast enough."

Unregistered

I don't feel any pain , I'm cashing my checks now got to go!

Hello and kiss my ass to all leftist liberal effeminate reporters and terrified attorneys reading this.
    Just retired , spent over thirty years destroying your kind in court. Been sued five times and won every one of them, because when I was arresting your shi t brained client, I saw civilians watching us, so I later approached them and documented that we had used minimum force and the Suspect scum was not injured. Every impartial witness agreed to give me his info , and made a beautiful witness in court, criminal and civil cases. It was fun defeating you and watching the look on your faces. Ps I did have one settled out of court for $3,500. , but never came out of my pocket parasites.

Unregistered

4 More Years Build the wall

Even though I got f$cked on my taxes this year, this is he reason I’m going to vote for Trump again. F&ck these liberals.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast