Greenwell trying to cover up Orlando Sosa with help from JP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Greenwell trying to cover up Orlando Sosa with help from JP

So called squeaky clean David Greenwell (aka LIAR) has been lobbying JP and other command staff to overlook the aggregous violation committed by Orlando Sosa.
    It has taken an extraordinary amount of time to investigate a simple caught red handed case of theft.
    Greenwell has been trying to have the administration overlook this but at the same time Greenwell proteus himself as a by the book guy.

Unregistered
    Isn’t that sweet. We get banged for stupid crap and this Orlando guy is protected for theft. Double standard at its best

Unregistered
    You should call the Newtimes. They would love a story like this.

Unregistered
    You are wrong, he is out. This Director is aiming to be the next inspector general. They are watching all!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are wrong, he is out. This Director is aiming to be the next inspector general. They are watching all!
    Now there is a new approach. The fox watching the hen house.

Unregistered
    There should be an in Investigation into Greenwell. Corrupt is what corrupt does.

Unregistered
    So called squeaky clean David Greenwell (aka LIAR) has been lobbying JP and other command staff to overlook the aggregous violation committed by Orlando Sosa.
    It has taken an extraordinary amount of time to investigate a simple caught red handed case of theft.
    Greenwell has been trying to have the administration overlook this but at the same time Greenwell proteus himself as a by the book guy.
    “Let me tell you something Sosa, never ****ed anybody over in my life didn't have it coming to them. You got that? All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one. Do you understand? Make a
    Move”

This Sosa thing is old already. The pigs that don’t fly straight will have their day. Pigs get fat. Hogs get slaughtered.

Unregistered
    Exactly! It is old. Anyone else would have already been 39 and carted away so why it this so old when he was caught red handed?

Unregistered
    Exactly! It is old. Anyone else would have already been 39 and carted away so why it this so old when he was caught red handed?

So, you want to dance, or you want to sit there and have a heart attack?

Unregistered
    all talk no details..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast