Poor Leadership Rick - Page 9
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Unregistered
    RC doesn’t have the maturity or decision making ability to be Chief. WJ is.

Unregistered
    JP is coming folks. Everything else is a smokescreen to screw Rick.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    JP is coming folks. Everything else is a smokescreen to screw Rick.
    I’m getting that feeling too. Oates is running the PD like the first day he was labeled “World Class”

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m getting that feeling too. Oates is running the PD like the first day he was labeled “World Class”
    I think Rick gets the 'interim ' title til JP arrives. That's the way I think it's going down.

Unregistered
    Nice comment to Mesa DC. Did you really have to tell him that? We need more Mesas not College graduates that are afraid to put their hands on people.

Unregistered
    Show up on scene. Make sure your people are okay. Let your Sergeants, Lieutenants, Captains, etc handle business. No need for you to bark orders at the scene, go get this go get that pull this pull that, when there are people who do this for a living. Shame on you for saying what you did. Do you want us to do police work or not? We remember. We remember quite fondly. Poor leadership at its best.

Unregistered
    I would expected that statement from Oates not Clements. The FOP should do a vote of no confidence for telling that to Mesa. And why is Clements pissed that Wayne is getting promoted? Mira Ricardo (apparently he is Latin now) take the 4 stars and Be quiet you looked like a clown barking out orders at the Scene this weekend. What do you know about Criminal Investigations? You were never even a detective.

#hardchargersforwayne

Unregistered
    The comment about always in trouble to Mesa and telling Detectives how to do their jobs is only a small sample of what is to come. Radical Ricky trusts no one. He thinks everyone is out to get him. That’s the recipe for disaster.

#depipi

Unregistered
    Sounds like Rick gets the chief title but gets to work with JP to advise him in any weaknesses. This is a great team approach as long as the deputy brass respect rc unlike what happened to oates.
    Sounds like a good plan for everyone to get back to work and take back the beach. Best success.

Unregistered
    Don’t see Phil having to answer to Rick. Wayne will be a lame duck DC. When is JP coming again?

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast