Poor Leadership Rick - Page 6
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Do you think that could be a reason they go outside?

Unregistered
    If you guys get Frank Fernandez you will be lucky only if you work hard, have integrity, and want fair decision making. Historically, lazy and shady officers do not like him cause he doesn’t tolerate those behaviors. The current Gables Chief didn’t mesh with him cause he didn’t share those same values.

Unregistered
    Frank Fernandez and Juan Perez are better than a Lunatic that only likes to scream and doesn’t trust anyone. He’s nice on Monday, mad on Tuesday and sad on Wednesday.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Frank Fernandez and Juan Perez are better than a Lunatic that only likes to scream and doesn’t trust anyone. He’s nice on Monday, mad on Tuesday and sad on Wednesday.
    What do you think is better, naming a new chief right away or taking an interim and let the selection continue? Memorial day is fast approaching... liability awaits🤔

Unregistered
    With the administration wanting to go Alpha/Bravo for Saturday and Sunday only, I say we need to name a new Cheif ASAP. I don't know who in their right mind thinks that's a good idea.

Unregistered
    With the administration wanting to go Alpha/Bravo for Saturday and Sunday only, I say we need to name a new Cheif ASAP. I don't know who in their right mind thinks that's a good idea.
    Rumor has it, Slippery Ricky, is getting scouted by the Coral Gables Chief to come over as their Assistant Chief of Police. Coral Gables good luck! Two peas in a pond.

Unregistered
    Rumors.... most manipulating tactic permitted in our society. it can make or break careers, families, friends.
    let's not let them control us. many are false, misleading, and create anxiety.
    even if that were the case, it is not a bad idea for every LEO to have opportunities .
    I wish LEO agencies were run more like the NFL, in the way they scout for talent to create an awesome well balanced team amongst themselves. Imagine having the right mix of teammates in a lot of agencies...it would definitely match the right calibers together for awesome wins.

just sayin'

Unregistered
    so what are you saying...Rick is like a free agent at this point?
    He's not only being looked at by CG I'm sure-- he should be scouted all over Dade if he is not appreciated at MB. Guy has a lot to offer.

Unregistered
    so what are you saying...Rick is like a free agent at this point?
    He's not only being looked at by CG I'm sure-- he should be scouted all over Dade if he is not appreciated at MB. Guy has a lot to offer.
    CGPD is very happy with our Chief.

Unregistered
    Papo. Suerta la discarga esa. Nobody is asking for him. The good thing though is at least you get 2 Chiefs for the price of one.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast