Poor Leadership Rick - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    I love tricky Rick and Cuban Sanwhiches

Unregistered
    Once upon a time there was a book called How to Win Friends and Influence People. It speaks volumes on how to win over people, not criticize, be a better executive, handle complaints, etc. Written in the 1930s it still stands true today.

How not to win friends and influence people. Scream at people when YOU don’t like how things are going and don’t get your way. Only listen to one point of view even if it looks ugly. Send out emails way too early and cancel all days off when we still have numerous other high impact activities left and you still have a police chief.

You also have to blame yourself when you promote your “buddies” who are severely outclassed and you take on all the work yourself because they cannot perform. Micromanagement at its best. Deputy Chief Clements, perhaps you can pull this off in a one horse town but not Miami Beach. Thank you for your time but it is time for you to find greener pastures elsewhere. Somewhere the rookies still love you and think you are GOD before they get to really know you.

Good luck with your future endeavors. Don’t ruin the future for PC.

Unregistered
    Wow! Sad but true. Well put.

How long till Paul reads this and runs to Ricky if Ricky isn’t all over it by now?

Unregistered
    It doesn’t matter who is chief the bottom line is still Police Work. The problem here is police work is there are so many hoops to jump through and it’s become so complicated that people are staying away.
    Make a 39
    Go 05 Computer report get locked out change pass word do OIR get locked out Marcy’s law make copies send 3 reports to 25 different people review camera etc etc etc 2 hours to arrest one shit head calls holding under staffed over lap in area 1 leaves us short staffed. And alpha bravo for every event city could care less and to top it off the low level of locals hanging in the street same description on every call need I say more

Unregistered
    Such a pu$$y. Maybe if you weren't a dipshit you could remember a password. Ouch...typing and forward email tough...me need pee pee.

It's not that fuking hard. You make good money. Or here is plan B...leave a$$hole.

Unregistered
    Big tough guy punk I’m sure your a real tough guy soft ass. I’m never leaving so go answer your calls or ID yourself when you call someone out. No one was disrespected in last post they were just stating the hoops that need to be jumped through to make an arrest

Unregistered
    Why is Ricky at the implosion calling off road closures? Another example of how he trusts none of us. Papelaso el pallaso.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Such a pu$$y. Maybe if you weren't a dipshit you could remember a password. Ouch...typing and forward email tough...me need pee pee.

It's not that fuking hard. You make good money. Or here is plan B...leave a$$hole.
    Why you so angry Ernie? Because your scam is almost over?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why is Ricky at the implosion calling off road closures? Another example of how he trusts none of us. Papelaso el pallaso.
    For the same reason he and his minions Paul and Sami were working Bad Boys 3 like crazy, greed and power. If the DC and two out of three majors are out working 59s who is running the show?

Unregistered
    The inmates

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast