Poor Leadership Rick - Page 10
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Unregistered
    Ricky has the leadership to run this place. Is a man of his word and is not a fence rider. He told me himself.

Frank Fernández remembers.

Unregistered
    Leadership?!?! How can he have leadership when all he does is be a yes man to Oates.

Unregistered
    That’s his job now when he becomes chief he will do the right thing Oates can’t leave fast enough give him a chance

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That’s his job now when he becomes chief he will do the right thing Oates can’t leave fast enough give him a chance
    Negative! Being a yes man is the worst quality that a command staff member can have. Has nothing to do with “doing your job”

Unregistered
    The most clever thing Clements has done is have someone come up with all these Bullsh*t posts in order to move topics like “Poor Leadership Rick” way down and avoid people commenting on him. I’m surprised he came up with such a concept. On second thought, couldn’t have been him, he’s not that clever. Has to be the ultimate secret squirrel (the dead one on top of his head) who thinks he’s an internet genius and is going to suck up to Clements now that Oates is gone to keep his commander gig going. This place has turned to Comedy Central. We’re going to have another power struggle during memorial weekend. Everyone showing who has the bigger balls and who gets their feelings hurt when people don’t listen and resort to radio play. Will someone swoop in and save us all.

Unregistered
    You,re asking for leadership but not saying the style you want. Saying someone who has a set of ba$$s isn't defining enough. Say what you want on style you are comfortable being subordinate to. Speak up or forever hold your peace.

Unregistered
    We want a Chief that trusts his subordinates, that’s approachable and listens, one that walks into a room and everyone smiles and pays attention, one that has command Presence. There is only one person that fits that bill and it is Major Wayne Jones.

What we don’t want is a temper tantrum, trying to screw our OT and life with a 3 day work week, calls you out on the radio, thinks he’s a DC/Major/Captain/Lieutenant/Sergeant. But the worst part about Rico Suave (he’s Latin now) is that he blames everything on the Chief. Who will he blame next? Please. And Paul pick an a$$ to kiss Bro. Its embarrassing.

Unregistered
    We want a Chief that trusts his subordinates, that’s approachable and listens, one that walks into a room and everyone smiles and pays attention, one that has command Presence. There is only one person that fits that bill and it is Major Wayne Jones.

What we don’t want is a temper tantrum, trying to screw our OT and life with a 3 day work week, calls you out on the radio, thinks he’s a DC/Major/Captain/Lieutenant/Sergeant. But the worst part about Rico Suave (he’s Latin now) is that he blames everything on the Chief. Who will he blame next? Please. And Paul pick an a$$ to kiss Bro. Its embarrassing.
    Rick trusts his subordinates and his style is to verify. That's smart, he trusts but verifies. Why? It's never to call someone out...it's to call someone in. To learn, share his experience, and wants excellence. There is alot of responsibility on this job...he takes that seriously and so should you. He has the experience and leadership and should be welcomed to the challenge . No one is perfect and character learning never ends, but the mechanics of this job he is qualified
    Can I get an Amen?!.

Unregistered
    Rick trusts his subordinates and his style is to verify. That's smart, he trusts but verifies. Why? It's never to call someone out...it's to call someone in. To learn, share his experience, and wants excellence. There is alot of responsibility on this job...he takes that seriously and so should you. He has the experience and leadership and should be welcomed to the challenge . No one is perfect and character learning never ends, but the mechanics of this job he is qualified
    Can I get an Amen?!.
    Ernie, we know you are on thin ice but please with the BS. “Call someone in” LOL! Having IA show up at your house to “verify” if one really has diarrhea os not exactly a moral booster pal.

Unregistered
    I really wanted to give Ricky the benefit of the doubt but after seeing his tantrums because Dan is “yelling at me” leads me to believe he may not have what it takes. The Chief is gone in two weeks and is irrelevant at this point. Imagine when the Manager yells at him. Run the show Rick and let us see what you got. So far you’ve been a disappointment.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast