Poor Leadership Rick - Page 4
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think what youre describing is frustration. Even the coolest can loose it. It has to do with mounting pressure. Look at the gal from the border....cool as cucumber and decided to walk. Rick hangs in there and fir that he should be given a shot as interim. Everyone has to take time to recharge and reup their leadership, it's how we grow. So, send him to leadership training, you already stated the areas you want improved and give him the interim role to step into while major search goes on. Wayne,s turn has to wait a bit he has time.
    Wayne can run circles around Rick when it comes to Leadership and motivation. Thats in your genes papaito. It can’t be taught at a seminar. Rick lost my vote when he stood silent when the chief said he wouldn’t say he would support one of our brothers.

Unregistered
    Wayne can run circles around Rick when it comes to Leadership and motivation. Thats in your genes papaito. It can’t be taught at a seminar. Rick lost my vote when he stood silent when the chief said he wouldn’t say he would support one of our brothers.
    Staying silent doesn't always mean no support, it means I need to assess the situation. So don't discount on something misunderstood poochie. 2nd, agree on the innate character gifts, but leadership is not just wisdom, it's experience and the harder cases up the anti on soft ones with regard to experience. Either way, it's a complete individualized style package for a specific project in this case. MB has some unique assets to protect for economic development and an understanding of that is important for next chief.

Unregistered
    Staying silent doesn't always mean no support, it means I need to assess the situation. So don't discount on something misunderstood poochie. 2nd, agree on the innate character gifts, but leadership is not just wisdom, it's experience and the harder cases up the anti on soft ones with regard to experience. Either way, it's a complete individualized style package for a specific project in this case. MB has some unique assets to protect for economic development and an understanding of that is important for next chief.
    Again, please don't try using big and complicated words like "anti" and "innate." They don't mean what you think they mean.

Unregistered
    Again, please don't try using big and complicated words like "anti" and "innate." They don't mean what you think they mean.
    at 4 and 6 letters, they are neither big nor complicated.
    you know exactly what they mean.

Unregistered
    at 4 and 6 letters, they are neither big nor complicated.
    you know exactly what they mean.
    Boy, now you've proven you don't know English or understand irony. Don't try to be what you're not. Make your comments in your own words and don't try to sound like you graduated from Harvard. It makes you look and sound like a douche.

Unregistered
    Boy, now you've proven you don't know English or understand irony. Don't try to be what you're not. Make your comments in your own words and don't try to sound like you graduated from Harvard. It makes you look and sound like a douche.
    Or University of Utah

Unregistered
    Wow. You must be in cid...or should be because I actually did study at ivy. Nice dig, your training has proven itself. Well done.

Unregistered
    Wow. You must be in cid...or should be because I actually did study at ivy. Nice dig, your training has proven itself. Well done.
    Study? More like eating ivy. If you graduated from college, you should get a refund because it didn't take.

Unregistered
    Ricky is awesome. You get 2 chiefs for the price of one.

Unregistered
    Sometimes it's not about awesome.
    Sometimes you just need to reshuffle the deck bc the board isn't balanced right. You can't always just add in New players and hope things fall into place...you have to build a team if you want specific results. I hope they spend the time to get it right.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast