Poor Leadership Rick
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Poor Leadership Rick

Well add 4 more weekends to not being able to spend with our family. This is what happens when the top 2 have no life.

Unregistered
    What ever happened to reverse seniority? Stop screwing over senior vacation time for things like Halloween, New Years, etc

Unregistered
    Hello Mr. Mayor, Commissioners, residents, business owners and stake holders of Miami Beach. My name is Richard Clements. I lack the leadership qualities, command presence and respect required to lead what was once a world class law enforcement agency forward but my ego really needs an extra star and the title to add to my resume and tell everyone I was a chief. I want to show you all that I can do this by telling the entire department the will no longer have a day off ever, I repeat, EVER, under no circumstances, as long as I’m around because I cannot come up with any sort of plan other than throw money and people at things that cannot be fixed by doing the same things we have done poorly over and over again for years. I write very pretty emails with eloquent words that sound like I know what I’m talking about but no one respects me, I lose my mind, listen to bad information, rumors, and surround myself with people who are as paranoid as I am. Please, if you have any sense what so ever, do not let me run this department any more or any longer than I have.

Sincerely
    Richard Clements
    Deputy Chief of Police

Unregistered
    Guys remember Tricky doesn’t trust you. That’s as obvious as the day is long.

Unregistered
    No surprises here. RC is all smoke and mirrors.

Unregistered
    And the city could not give a crap as well 0-1-1 fire is killing us

Unregistered
    We shouldn’t have to hide raises. No other City deals with what we have to deal with. 3,4,5 or they can shove that contract up there turd cutter.

Unregistered
    And the same time earned as fire. That me too BS never applies to us step up panda and get this s—t straight

Unregistered
    Those incentives can be taken away. Don’t fall for the BS.

Unregistered
    0-1-1 is a slap to the face. Why should we have to disguise a raise? And FYI they can get rid of all of those incentives on a later contract.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast