Off duties - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Off duties

Unregistered
    I have filled out that stupid Off Duty Film Job request for the past 5 years and I haven’t gotten one job!!! Not to mention I have decent seniority! SEU picks there Mafia members and if they can’t find a member in the clique they do it themselves!!
    There should be transparency in who works OFF Duty jobs since everything is about transparency these days!!

Unregistered
    You guys don’t know the half of it when it comes to that corrupt captain over there. You should check out Odebrecht construction or H&r paving and see who’s working those. Have you guys ever seen those in the system? I haven’t. I’d like to work those overnight construction jobs for 12 hours, but I can’t because D.Z. Calls the vendor directly and either schedules himself or schedules the SEU captain to work the details ... how do you think he got to SEU when he’s didn’t even make the interview list. But I guess PCB and the PBA don’t really care about all the officers who should be working those details because a junior guy and a captain take them all .....

Unregistered
    You talk about mafia seu and D.Z who ever that is working H&R and oberich but yet people ***** about working the games or the crappy details and who are the ones who fill it when it must be filled and it’s kinda hard to put stuff on this new crappy ass Ods system for things that are last minute. Paving companies have to pull permits and don’t know when they can work till the day before or night before and need to staff it for the next morning less then 24hour notice. And how many officers do you know want to work 6-8 hours off duty when people even turn down the school detail and thats OT. People need to stop *****ing if you show you work people with off duties will call you but when you say NO every other time or every time except once a month and they need to get it filled they are going to go to the ones who they can depend on. Unlike stupid ass Vitalie at Hammocks who has his first email response shit everyday for last minute off duties and it doesn’t matter if you reply as soon as the email comes out or not you never get the off duty cause he has his little group he gives the off duties to also if your going to ***** about people who want to work you should be *****ing about the ones who don’t want to spread the wealth and keep it super hush and give it to the same people every time

Unregistered
    People want to talk shit about other people like this clown throwing D.Z out there who ever that is but anyone who works in hammocks can vouch near dam impossible to get an off duty from Vitale unless your in his inner circle or kiss ass in a major way. But I guess that’s what happens when your barely off probation and go to a spot that a senior officer should have. But when your Significant other is a sgt in a cushy spot I guess you can throw weight around as if you are a somebody and give zero fuks about other officers getting screwed over

Unregistered
    Obviously you are just off probation and haven’t realized that Off Duty jobs usually go by seniority! So you probably won’t be getting any jobs for a while. You should start working jobs that nobody else wants instead of crying about the easy gigs senior officers are getting!
    DZ has been an off duty scammer since he was in Hammocks. He has been part of that Mafia for years! He would contact the construction supervisor so he could get the job before it was even posted! Imagine how bad he is know with all that power at his fingertips

Unregistered
    Seniority I think it’s funny how everyone goes to that right away but when you have 15+ years on and still can’t get an off duty in hammocks there’s a fuking problem Mr. seniority dumb ass. Vitalie throws weight around and has less then 3 years on screwing us senior officers out of off duties with the first email responses and bullshit he needs to take his ass back to the road and learn to be a cop first before telling people who can work what and get time under his belt instead of relying on his significant other to back him so get your facts straight before your bullshit responses

Unregistered
    The PBA has been made aware of the problem but they refuse to go against the administration. We just have to suck it up, as bad as that sounds

Unregistered
    Again, maybe if you had enough seniority you could work day shift and see when he sends out an email and be the first to respond. And I’m sure with your tenure your too lazy to work afternoons so you hide on mids missing all the Off Duty’s!

Unregistered
    Lol hide on midnights I work mornings dumb shit and I have replied with in seconds of the email coming out with out even a reply except for 20 minutes later his ass sending out an email saying filled so once again vitalie is scamming his own way and making sure certain people get off duties while the rest have to just bite there lip or he will start shit since his significant other is a sgt and hooked up and acts like he has been on for 20 years and no one can tell him anything

Unregistered
    Sounds like you have a hard on for his significant other. Instead of biting your own lip, maybe you should bite Vitale’s. Did you ever think that Sticky Fingers Breso is a lot faster at replying to those emails or he has more seniority than you.
    Suck it up buttercup, go work 59s county wide if your really that hard up for money, or just stop living beyond your means! I guess the midlife crisis hit you hard and now you got bills to pay!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast