Off duties - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Off duties

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I also have kids, a house and am going back to school for a masters degree. Sorry shit costs money.

The real loser here is you, living in the efficiency in Hialeah, with your high school degree, crying about not getting off duties
    Let me help him out. You’re a loser cause you’re on a gossip blog and your a gold badge.

Unregistered
    The real losers are the ones that don’t know the difference between your and you’re.

Unregistered
    Nobody wanted to work off duties before the rate went up. Now that it is $50 an hour y'all are complaining that you can't get a job. What did you expect

Unregistered
    Bro i don't work off duties. My wife and kids come first before money and plus I don't want to end up divorced because I am never home. Then i am stuck working off duty to pay child support and alimony lol. No thanks.

Unregistered
    The PBA or the Director should monitor the Capt that is charge of the Special Events Unit, he works off duty jobs at the PAC and any other jobs like film jobs that officers in Special Events do not want to work. Everyone in the Special Events Unit are afraid to say anything in fear of being kicked out of the unit. Are you telling me that there are no other officers or sergeants in the Special Patrol Bureau that wants to work these cake off-duty jobs. What about giving these jobs to other officers within the affected division. This Capt has completely lost his mind for the love of the dollar. You should read the City of Miami Blog about there captain who was former FOP President this Captain has learned to game the off-duty system just like the Capt from Miami PD Special Events and has gotten even worse since the off-duty rate was increased.

Unregistered
    This is taken from Miami PD Blog, does this sound familiar:

Ortiz Violates Weekly Off Duties Rules
    Would this surprise you that the same off duty commander would violate his own units Departmental Rules? Ortiz works in excessive of 40- 60 hours weekly violating the departments 30 hours weekly off duty rule.

Yet nothing is said or done!

Check his regular work schedule, plus overtime and Off Duty events after actions report

UM Hospital
    Ultra Music Festival
    AAA Arena
    Marlins

The Off Duty Lt is also involved In the scams in giving Ortiz last min job to work scams.

Unregistered
    Bro i don't work off duties. My wife and kids come first before money and plus I don't want to end up divorced because I am never home. Then i am stuck working off duty to pay child support and alimony lol. No thanks.
    Good to get your high 5 and not live off the blood money. Invest your money, keep your D in your pants and this is a great career once you are done if you make the right moves.

Unregistered
    The PBA or the Director should monitor the Capt that is charge of the Special Events Unit, he works off duty jobs at the PAC and any other jobs like film jobs that officers in Special Events do not want to work. Everyone in the Special Events Unit are afraid to say anything in fear of being kicked out of the unit. Are you telling me that there are no other officers or sergeants in the Special Patrol Bureau that wants to work these cake off-duty jobs. What about giving these jobs to other officers within the affected division. This Capt has completely lost his mind for the love of the dollar. You should read the City of Miami Blog about there captain who was former FOP President this Captain has learned to game the off-duty system just like the Capt from Miami PD Special Events and has gotten even worse since the off-duty rate was increased.
    Dont count on the PBA to do anything. They don’t cate as long as they get theirs.

Unregistered
    PBA has received this

Unregistered
    PBA has received this
    And has done nothing about it m

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast