Off duties - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Off duties

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol hide on midnights I work mornings dumb shit and I have replied with in seconds of the email coming out with out even a reply except for 20 minutes later his ass sending out an email saying filled so once again vitalie is scamming his own way and making sure certain people get off duties while the rest have to just bite there lip or he will start shit since his significant other is a sgt and hooked up and acts like he has been on for 20 years and no one can tell him anything
    He sends the email because he has too he already knows who he wants

Unregistered
    He sends the email because he has too he already knows who he wants
    100% agree

Unregistered
    Sounds like you have a hard on for his significant other. Instead of biting your own lip, maybe you should bite Vitale’s. Did you ever think that Sticky Fingers Breso is a lot faster at replying to those emails or he has more seniority than you.
    Suck it up buttercup, go work 59s county wide if your really that hard up for money, or just stop living beyond your means! I guess the midlife crisis hit you hard and now you got bills to pay!
    Wow someone is very full of them selves buttercup.
    Maybe you should get facts before you reply to certain things. Take your kiss ass self somewhere else Brown noser

Unregistered
    If you want to work off duties, FHP is hiring.

Unregistered
    Or another alternative is go hang out at the PBA. They hand out money like it’s water

Unregistered
    Poor cry babies. You can't get the off duty you think you deserve? This is what happens when you spoiled babies don't get your first pick. This isn't your mother's house and you are not the favorite kid. You'll have to learn to wait your turn, and maybe even longer. There are those who are more entitled than you. 😁😁😁😁

Unregistered
    Hey they are still looking for people to work Rolling Loud!!! Oh that’s right you want easy jobs where you can sit on your fat a$$ for a few hours.
    I’ll wait here to see when you cry that Vitale gave Wawa to someone other than you!!!

Unregistered
    How is it possible that I put In for all the Wawa grand openings and didn’t get any, yet Mr Off Duty Coordinator In Hammocks worked it every day?? Hmmmm????

Unregistered
    Of course you would put in for Wawa, why don’t you get out of your comfort zone and work Rolling Loud? Cry Baby!

Unregistered
    Better yet, he should go apply to work for at Wawa

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast