Off duties
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Off duties

Unregistered

Off duties

Can someone explain how off duties like baseball, rolling loud, etc are selected? I’ve literally put in for everyday on every off duty and I get nothing.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can someone explain how off duties like baseball, rolling loud, etc are selected? I’ve literally put in for everyday on every off duty and I get nothing.
    This is one of the great unanswered mysteries. Nobody really knows . . . And don’t bother calling the PBA either, they’re no help.

Unregistered
    This is one of the great unanswered mysteries. Nobody really knows . . . And don’t bother calling the PBA either, they’re no help.
    It’s because 70% of the brass is working them instead of you kiddo.

Unregistered
    Baseball is hard to get since the team sucks and the Dept only does the inside so it’s a skeleton crew. When legendary teams like the yanks, cubs, the Red Sox etc or its a mother’s day game then they will give you a spot becuz, need see that the regular assigned officers are smart enough to enjoy the holiday or whatever day or the big team fans here want to see their team, not the marlins. I bet you will get the football easy.

Unregistered
    Literally put in? Stfu rookie wait your turn. I waited 14 years now I'm THAT guy that gets "literally" every single one of the 59's you just listed.

Unregistered
    Kiddo? Could you possibly be anymore condescending? I know how the game is played and why certain people get the jobs. I just don’t agree with it. Also can’t be bothered to do anything about it anymore. Too little time left to make a mess for myself.

Unregistered
    These condescending comments is why people are hating the PBA more each day. They have adopted this I’m better than you members attitude.

Unregistered
    i'm brass and i cant even get offduties besides football. so try again.

Unregistered
    i'm brass and i cant even get offduties besides football. so try again.
    You make 100k a year or more and you working off duties... your a loser.

Unregistered
    You make 100k a year or more and you working off duties... your a loser.
    I also have kids, a house and am going back to school for a masters degree. Sorry shit costs money.

The real loser here is you, living in the efficiency in Hialeah, with your high school degree, crying about not getting off duties

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast