Jenkins is the lone worker among the bunch of slackers - Page 7
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Unregistered

He stands for himself.

Jenkins is in capable of doing anything for Anyone and less it’s himself. If you need fax just look at what he did to his wife of 20+ years. Have you seen him at Clubs? NO I saw him at the DJ Irie event and he didn’t look married! That guy is a scumbag. People talk behind his back and smile in his face. This is his wife or John or one of his 33s that he’s banging that’s probably married to a friend of his on this site defending him. The same 33 that he drives in the PBA truck The same PBA credit card that he uses to expense lunches that he takes. And let’s not get started on the travel and whay he really does!! He is a networker of bullshit. And because we don’t like stall does not mean that he’s the better candidate. When you have people like nanny and HODGES there’s no reason to settle for shit . Please don’t come on here and talk because you see him at events with the clothes that she bought him. 20+ years she’s been carrying him and look at how he treats her. That’s says a lot people.

Unregistered
    All The others there have cheated too and it was ok until someone cheated on with their wives. Then it sucked.
    As to your comments about having others that are much better is spot on.so let’s get them there and stop this madness.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jenkins is in capable of doing anything for Anyone and less it’s himself. If you need fax just look at what he did to his wife of 20+ years. Have you seen him at Clubs? NO I saw him at the DJ Irie event and he didn’t look married! That guy is a scumbag. People talk behind his back and smile in his face. This is his wife or John or one of his 33s that he’s banging that’s probably married to a friend of his on this site defending him. The same 33 that he drives in the PBA truck The same PBA credit card that he uses to expense lunches that he takes. And let’s not get started on the travel and whay he really does!! He is a networker of bullshit. And because we don’t like stall does not mean that he’s the better candidate. When you have people like nanny and HODGES there’s no reason to settle for shit . Please don’t come on here and talk because you see him at events with the clothes that she bought him. 20+ years she’s been carrying him and look at how he treats her. That’s says a lot people.
    Nanney is wishful thinking he's gone and wouldn't waste time at PBA. Hodges has followers like Nanney and isn't afraid to challenge brass like Nanney. Problem is they changed bi-laws so only certain people can run for executive board. Best bet is Hodges, Greenwell or someone like Interian.

Unregistered
    Nanney is wishful thinking he's gone and wouldn't waste time at PBA. Hodges has followers like Nanney and isn't afraid to challenge brass like Nanney. Problem is they changed bi-laws so only certain people can run for executive board. Best bet is Hodges, Greenwell or someone like Interian.
    Greenwell is part of the problem. Lies about everything. Hodges is great-either Tommy or Chris. Interian also good choice but he won’t want to devote time it takes to run it correctly.
    If by laws need changing again we must insist but having Stahl or Jenkins or Greenwell much longer is unacceptable.
    PLEA and IUPA membership growing and will take over if these three stooges stay there.

Unregistered

Finally food for thought.

Stahl-Jenkins-Green—Unacceptable is Correct!!
    How dare anyone come in here & say Jenkins is our best shot. Tell me how you lead your home, wife & kids. I will tell you the integrity you have as a man, The way you manage those 2 speaks volumes of how prioritize & value work!!

Unregistered
    Stahl-Jenkins-Green—Unacceptable is Correct!!
    How dare anyone come in here & say Jenkins is our best shot. Tell me how you lead your home, wife & kids. I will tell you the integrity you have as a man, The way you manage those 2 speaks volumes of how prioritize & value work!!
    Okay I concede. You’re right. We need quality people To run the place and one that can make good decisions, not like the first one out of the box bringing in Shiver- a guy who has been investigated for corruption time and again

Unregistered
    Okay I concede. You’re right. We need quality people To run the place and one that can make good decisions, not like the first one out of the box bringing in Shiver- a guy who has been investigated for corruption time and again
    Wait a minute! Steadman was your savior! Remember the $hit you ate about John? So Steadman is not "quality people"? Question: You people royally fu%led up when you voted for Steadman. What makes you think you won't make the same mistake again with your next brilliant choice?

Unregistered
    Jenkins wants to speak up and support our officers but Steadman won’t let him.

Unregistered
    The slackers need to accept that Jenkins is superior than them and they should let him run the PBA

Unregistered
    If he is superior only shows how horribly bad the others are. Superior Ha!!

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast