Jenkins is the lone worker among the bunch of slackers - Page 6
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Everyone knows that the only reason people like him a little more than before is because of his wife. I’m good Ofc., great mother, loyal wife, and a hard worker. Stand up all the way doesn’t walk around like she’s better than anybody else even when people laugh in her face because he’s out with 33’s and living his life while she works and takes care of home. The guy is a scumbag
    To his face everyone gravitates to him. When steadman stahl walks into a room he’s hardly noticed and no one knows Greenwell any longer. I do t see what you see.

Unregistered
    That’s because you’re like his wife you’re in denial. Everyone knows the truth he is a dirt bag. Cares nothing about anyone but himself that his wife or his kids only cares about the stipend you when I pay for

Unregistered
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-XK4mSskNL7...0/image001.jpg

This reminds me of my John Jenkins. Others watching while he works.

Unregistered
    It sure does but when you shine among a dull group you bring attention to yourself and cause envious feelings. The others don’t try to rise to jenkins’ level- instead they try to knock him down.

Unregistered

OMG... you 3 or 4 Cronies have me cracking up

He IS -and - ALWAYS WILL BE A POS. This is the Saddest thing to see A poor Loser with No empataron Salvaofo Tj the extreme of Blogging for Himself. Or to put his cronies up to it. YOu John are NOT a worker, but what you were and Northside headquarters and down south when you got the dotted four head pregnant and hooked her up with all the other jobs where you were screwing Melissa and then Maria. Oh did I forget to mention you were married and your wife is working and raising your kids including the one that you brought her. You are zero! A slug! You have a degree , So what so do other people. You stole this position because you plotted behind someone’s back that you Ate with, called your Cuban Brother, and begged him to take you to Boston and Tallahassee. Then you stab him in the back like you do everybody else when you can’t get what you want. Like your wife. Who I hear is struggling while you live high on the hog. Shame on you. Your NOT the PBA WE are!

Unregistered
    Steadman Stahl is the POS, not John Jenkins.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Steadman Stahl is the POS, not John Jenkins.
    Agreed! And, don’t get me started on Greenwell. A lair extraordinaries for sure.

Unregistered
    Thats so true. I’ve never seen so much discontent with PBA ever before. These guys create havoc among its membership. They all have their own self serving motivation and not only is it tearing at each of them but it tears apart the membership as well.

Unregistered
    The membership is a distant last place on their priority list.

Unregistered
    That’s exactly why we need Jenkins to head the PBA. Get someone in there who is willing to do the work and is willing to stand up for members.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast