Jenkins is the lone worker among the bunch of slackers - Page 4
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Sure, if you equate infidelity worse than those serving prison time then you are absolutely correct.

Unregistered
    THANK YOU John Jenkins for Your hard work. Some of us appreciate your sacrifices.

Unregistered
    Barbie Get off of this site Sweetie, it’s Toxic. Johns reputation is Crap & There’s NOTHING that will change that. For years he’s been kissing ass and being lazy while others worked hard. It is so obvious that you are brainwashed and I actually feel very sorry for you. Did you see him in Louisiana Post from a SGT on vacation? .Who conducts himself like that? And it wasn’t a pretty picture, btw she took a quick pic. Another PBA member was there, they were SO not married that weekend. When he wasn’t kissing ass, he was leaving you to raise kids that weren’t even yours. You are a good woman but you look very silly coming on here defending him. For years and I mean years, people know he is worthless, screwed friends over and was a Slug that got lucky. The previous poster said it well “people smile and laugh at him and fake they like him just because his position”. People do not like him and they know what is sadistic POS he is. You cannot walk around thinking that you’re better than everybody, smarter because of a Paper. You are a good woman but you look very silly coming on here defending him.

Unregistered
    Thank You John Jenkins for being an Arrogant A55hole & proving to us there’s no limit to how far you going to get ahead. How many dozen roses did you buy your wife for her to logon & defend you. Oh wait, she has been doing that for years. Lol You are useless as a person, a joke as a Officer, you act big but your a small little boy. Just look at what you did to your Baby Mamas, kids & Wife.

Unregistered
    WELL, Finally someone who knows him. Except for the Baby Mama she a POS like him & sucks A55 to get to a coloring book squad. ) He taught her well when they worked together) John Jenkins is a Useless piece of Manure!!!! Trust me there’s something behind this. There always is some motivation behind everything he does. Have you seen the latest Troll he is rockin with? Is that Guy Blind his wife is a MILLLLLLF ......I mean smokin HOT.

Unregistered
    His hard work and success has caused so much jealousy at the PBA. The slugs hate that he makes them look bad

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    His hard work and success has caused so much jealousy at the PBA. The slugs hate that he makes them look bad
    Now thats some funny chit mang

Unregistered
    Honestly that is the funniest thing I’ve heard for us far this year. Jealous of what. He’s an ugly little man like the other person said. He is an Adulterous POS, Bull Shi77er, Liar & according to his baby mama (1 of the many) he likes to hit women. What could you possibly be jealous of. He’s one of the most hated people on this department and yes people smile at him. Put some real news on here not shit we already know.
    We all know who he is & how he got this job.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Honestly that is the funniest thing I’ve heard for us far this year. Jealous of what. He’s an ugly little man like the other person said. He is an Adulterous POS, Bull Shi77er, Liar & according to his baby mama (1 of the many) he likes to hit women. What could you possibly be jealous of. He’s one of the most hated people on this department and yes people smile at him. Put some real news on here not shit we already know.
    We all know who he is & how he got this job.
    He got his job honestly and cleanly. Others on the other hand not so much.

Unregistered
    Jenkins does things correctly if left alone. Look at last years gala. Jenkins had things running smoothly but then others had to interfere and snafus began. In the end, what Jenkins handled went smoothly. The parts that others handled went embarrassing wrong.
    This year the ones who were to blame for last years blunders are already meddling and when things go bad they will blame others rather than take responsibility.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast