+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 82
 
  1. #21
    Unregistered
    Guest
    What he doesn’t go up there to play LOL. Do not be fooled people there’s a current campaign coming up and he’s trying to clean up his reputation not that he has a chance in hell. Stall may be no superstar but at least he was a little bit more private about his indiscretions yeah he’s a drunk. A lot of us hit the bottle. Ask Jenkins what he’s doing on tinder as a married man. Ask his baby mama how many times she caught him cheating on her and the wife. The guy is a scumbag. Not only was he fired from MLB but he rode the coattails of a current major & Currently rubs elbows with the director just to keep himself and good graces. About a year ago you should’ve seen him in a party they threw for the judges his lips were attached to every ass in that room. Jenkins is all about himself. And the previous poster is right this was all a plan he screwed his own friend who he takes selfie’s with and goes out to dinner with. Let’s not talk about the happenings that happened in Key West a couple of months back in front of his wife!!! Currently rubs elbows with the director just to keep himself in good graces. About a year ago you should’ve seen him in a party they threw for the judges his lips were attached to every ass in that room. Jenkins is all about himself. And the previous poster is right this was all a plan he screwed his own friend who he takes selfie‘s with and goes out to dinner with. Let’s not talk about the happenings that happened in Key West a couple of months back in front of his wife And she has always takes it on the chin and continues to stay with him that’s a whole Nother story. She’s an idiot she could do so much better!

  2. #22
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What he doesn’t go up there to play LOL. Do not be fooled people there’s a current campaign coming up and he’s trying to clean up his reputation not that he has a chance in hell. Stall may be no superstar but at least he was a little bit more private about his indiscretions yeah he’s a drunk. A lot of us hit the bottle. Ask Jenkins what he’s doing on tinder as a married man. Ask his baby mama how many times she caught him cheating on her and the wife. The guy is a scumbag. Not only was he fired from MLB but he rode the coattails of a current major & Currently rubs elbows with the director just to keep himself and good graces. About a year ago you should’ve seen him in a party they threw for the judges his lips were attached to every ass in that room. Jenkins is all about himself. And the previous poster is right this was all a plan he screwed his own friend who he takes selfie’s with and goes out to dinner with. Let’s not talk about the happenings that happened in Key West a couple of months back in front of his wife!!! Currently rubs elbows with the director just to keep himself in good graces. About a year ago you should’ve seen him in a party they threw for the judges his lips were attached to every ass in that room. Jenkins is all about himself. And the previous poster is right this was all a plan he screwed his own friend who he takes selfie‘s with and goes out to dinner with. Let’s not talk about the happenings that happened in Key West a couple of months back in front of his wife And she has always takes it on the chin and continues to stay with him that’s a whole Nother story. She’s an idiot she could do so much better!

    He’s still heads and shoulders above the rest. Don’t act like Stahl is sin free. He has a train load of misgivings and people I guess don’t pay much attention because he always hangs out with trailer trash. Shiver is a doper who has been investigated for corruption multiple times and Greenwell has always hidden behind POAT. However, he is being exposed. Who else is there?
    I’m mean these characters have extensive issues. Jenkins has a personality and has a masters degree, not a ged from homestead. Jenkins has contacts that are not criminals. The list is long why he’s the best man.

  3. #23
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He’s still heads and shoulders above the rest. Don’t act like Stahl is sin free. He has a train load of misgivings and people I guess don’t pay much attention because he always hangs out with trailer trash. Shiver is a doper who has been investigated for corruption multiple times and Greenwell has always hidden behind POAT. However, he is being exposed. Who else is there?
    I’m mean these characters have extensive issues. Jenkins has a personality and has a masters degree, not a ged from homestead. Jenkins has contacts that are not criminals. The list is long why he’s the best man.
    Some funny chit mon

  4. #24
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Know the facts.

    Jenkins has corrupt dealings with Thugs. Helped cover up a Manslaughter charge for former Marlins player. Was fired for theft. Lost numerous friendships because of his inappropriateness with wives and daughters. Has been caught by the wife more than three times in a hotel. Had the police called in the city to a cheap hole in the wall motel that he was in a room ( NOT with wife), his baby mama down south has recording’s of him being abusive and threatening to bury her career, and has kissed every ass from Dade to Broward County but most of all he’s best friends with a cop heater who publicly denounces police and the brutality that we perform. Look him up he’s even in newspaper clippings and photo ops with him Luther Campbell. People get your Facts straight. Ted Bundy was a master mind! The most narcissistic people in the world have split personalities and are very intelligent. So what he has a piece of paper that his wife help them get. That doesn’t make him a superstar a monks alarms it just makes him a Maggitt just a different breed

  5. #25
    Unregistered
    Guest

    More bullshi!

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He’s still heads and shoulders above the rest. Don’t act like Stahl is sin free. He has a train load of misgivings and people I guess don’t pay much attention because he always hangs out with trailer trash. Shiver is a doper who has been investigated for corruption multiple times and Greenwell has always hidden behind POAT. However, he is being exposed. Who else is there?
    I’m mean these characters have extensive issues. Jenkins has a personality and has a masters degree, not a ged from homestead. Jenkins has contacts that are not criminals. The list is long why he’s the best man.
    You really can't make this sh1t up any better. Jenkins? smart? you gotta be fvxkin kiddin. A grandstanding, politicla wannabe with no clue other than how to mingle. Ask Davis about this sh1t. They don't even speak any more cause he screwed his lady. Just crazy

  6. #26
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You really can't make this sh1t up any better. Jenkins? smart? you gotta be fvxkin kiddin. A grandstanding, politicla wannabe with no clue other than how to mingle. Ask Davis about this sh1t. They don't even speak any more cause he screwed his lady. Just crazy
    Well, if Jenkins ain’t smart then what do you label Stahl. That white boy is dummer than a bag of rocks. He has worked his way throughout life. If not for his buffalo sized sister, he’d be up shitz creek. She does his deeds and if caught he’ll throw her under the bus. He has no shame.
    Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, accepting responsibility, loyalty, persistence. Stahl possesses NONE of those qualities.
    As for Davis, I have no idea who that is. Maybe he back stabbed Jenkins if, what you say is even true.

  7. #27
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well, if Jenkins ain’t smart then what do you label Stahl. That white boy is dummer than a bag of rocks. He has worked his way throughout life. If not for his buffalo sized sister, he’d be up shitz creek. She does his deeds and if caught he’ll throw her under the bus. He has no shame.
    Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, accepting responsibility, loyalty, persistence. Stahl possesses NONE of those qualities.
    As for Davis, I have no idea who that is. Maybe he back stabbed Jenkins if, what you say is even true.
    If stahl so dumb what does it say bout u losers he whupped dat azzzz

  8. #28
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Learning from your mistakes ..... two or three baby mamas that we know of! Backstabbing friends ... continuously ! Perfection in bullshitting and mingling and playing Mr. Big Shit. But the funniest characteristic to make a resemblance to him is loyalty .... The guy has none to anyone but himself not even God. What God-fearing man goes around trying to bang all these women when you have a good woman at all. And I mean a good woman to listen to the cronies with the baby mama this is a woman who has stayed by his side, covers for him, put him on a pedestal, and raised his kids while he went out and did his thing in her face. And I mean in her face! He stole cheated and lied and this is a guy I did not win an election by popularity votes or by the faith that we put in him he ran unopposed the guy is a dirt bag Morally, trust me. OK supervisor super funny what a piece of shit as a man and a person

  9. #29
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Not to worry

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jenkins has corrupt dealings with Thugs. Helped cover up a Manslaughter charge for former Marlins player. Was fired for theft. Lost numerous friendships because of his inappropriateness with wives and daughters. Has been caught by the wife more than three times in a hotel. Had the police called in the city to a cheap hole in the wall motel that he was in a room ( NOT with wife), his baby mama down south has recording’s of him being abusive and threatening to bury her career, and has kissed every ass from Dade to Broward County but most of all he’s best friends with a cop heater who publicly denounces police and the brutality that we perform. Look him up he’s even in newspaper clippings and photo ops with him Luther Campbell. People get your Facts straight. Ted Bundy was a master mind! The most narcissistic people in the world have split personalities and are very intelligent. So what he has a piece of paper that his wife help them get. That doesn’t make him a superstar a monks alarms it just makes him a Maggitt just a different breed
    If Jenkins handing out with a thug is your concern please don’t let it be.
    Steadman Stahls’ uncle and aunt were imprisoned for corruption. His best friend Bateman from homestead is currently in prison for corruption. His kid a burglar and allegedly cop impersonator. Stahls’ close copper friend arrested for DUI then corruption. His work boss (Shriver) has been investigated for corruption more than anyone in recent times. And a dear close friend of his is currently under a 44 count federal indictment.
    So as you can see, Jenkins hanging with one thug should be of no alarm to you. So relax.

  10. #30
    Unregistered
    Guest
    You’re right forget the one thug about the countless hookers and prostitutes. How about the questionable entourage that’s suck up to the famous basketball player that he brags so much about. How about the questionable residence in the city of Miami where there was a 30 last year. Are the female cop down south who says that he would go behind his baby mamas back ( while married) On duty to give her some extra moral support for the sergeants test. How about his little cronies that ended up on the PBA board. How about major-league baseball. How about the good moral man that he’s worked with her now wave and keep it moving when they see him or give him a fake smile. How about his own offspring saying on duty to give her some extra moral support for the sergeants test. How about his little cronies that ended up on the PBA board. How about major-league baseball. How about the good moral man that he’s worked with who now with and keep it moving when they see him or give him a fake smile. How about his own offspring saying “ My dad is not a nice guy “ In front of numerous people’s at a dinner party. Flip it and turn it all you want this guys a piece of shit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •