Jenkins is the lone worker among the bunch of slackers - Page 5
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jenkins does things correctly if left alone. Look at last years gala. Jenkins had things running smoothly but then others had to interfere and snafus began. In the end, what Jenkins handled went smoothly. The parts that others handled went embarrassing wrong.
    This year the ones who were to blame for last years blunders are already meddling and when things go bad they will blame others rather than take responsibility.
    You are really up John's ass. Not only you are up his ass, you are stuck there. Give it a break and figure how to get out before he has diarrhea and shits all over you.

Unregistered
    You are really up John's ass. Not only you are up his ass, you are stuck there. Give it a break and figure how to get out before he has diarrhea and shits all over you.
    https://img.huffingtonpost.com/asset..._720_noupscale

Unregistered
    He is a POS!!! His wife is STUPID for taking his Crap! She is too Good for him! His kids are the ones who will pay for his Terrible reputation. He is a horrible person! And sucks as a Cop

Unregistered

Barbie for President

It was said a year ago!!! She has Value & Balls of Steal. This woman put in years of Loyalty with a POS. She is straight forward & carries this MF & her Family ( and some of kids were from 33’s). She gets my vote.

Unregistered
    If they leave jenkins be with the gala they wouldn’t have so many changes as to who will get an award just as they try to suck money from people who haven’t done anything for law enforcement. All a scam is what the gala has turned into.
    Let Jenkins do it and do it right.

Unregistered
    If they leave jenkins be with the gala they wouldn’t have so many changes as to who will get an award just as they try to suck money from people who haven’t done anything for law enforcement. All a scam is what the gala has turned into.
    Let Jenkins do it and do it right.
    I agree but why won’t they? What’s the issue?

Unregistered
    I agree but why won’t they? What’s the issue?
    That’s pretty obvious.

Unregistered

It IA Obvious

Where do I start, Hmmmmm known facts liar, scammer, theft, drink, hangs out with thugs who hate cops openly on radio shows, adulterer, POS, manipulator, narcissist, habitual bullshitter , corrupt ass kisser, let’s not forget bad father & spouse. (That lady has the patient of a saint). All he has is a few suits his wife bought them from Macy’s and a degree. There’s a reason that there wasn’t an election, he would not have one he has screwed too many people over and stands for nothing but himself. He will NEVER get the Respect of his peers just the ones that need a favor.

Unregistered
    Everyone knows that the only reason people like him a little more than before is because of his wife. I’m good Ofc., great mother, loyal wife, and a hard worker. Stand up all the way doesn’t walk around like she’s better than anybody else even when people laugh in her face because he’s out with 33’s and living his life while she works and takes care of home. The guy is a scumbag

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast