Jenkins is the lone worker among the bunch of slackers - Page 12
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Unregistered

Jenkins is a POS

How’s thats for spelling!!

Unregistered

It’s his EGO

The only reason this guy does anything for anyone This guy cares nothing about anyone, not this union, NOT us, not about his own family. He will never be my president! No VOTE from this side of the fence. I guess all the ass-kissing and hooking people up with tickets ( where he was fired from) is what got him where he is. The only way this guy does anything for anyone it’s for an alterer motivé He will never be anything but a ZERO. Worker. Lol, he was barely my co worker. We carried all the weight! The. He took credit, all Ego!
    Oh no wait it was his talent that got him promoted LMFAO!!

Unregistered
    The same guy with the Marlins debacle? No thanks.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How’s thats for spelling!!
    Now grow a set and tell him to his face Steadman. You are a real bad ass on this site but a real coward in real life.

Unregistered
    Now grow a set and tell him to his face Steadman. You are a real bad ass on this site but a real coward in real life.
    Dont know steadman but i do know jenkins. He is exactly what is on here a big scammer all bout himself.

Unregistered
    Dont know steadman but i do know jenkins. He is exactly what is on here a big scammer all bout himself.
    You know Steadman well. Just look in the mirror. Fingerprints dude.

Unregistered
    He's a flunky grasping for straws.

Unregistered
    Inside source at PBA says he took supplies for his 33’s home & told someone his wife ( who has his kids) “ Can go figure it out” NOT the first time i hear he treats her like Trash. But you know it’s True when you see him & he Only speaks cuz he wants a “Future Vote”
    Well I’m have been here more then a minute, Ive worked Alongside the best of the best and have had my share of good friends and people that just come here to collect a check. Those hard-working honorable people that respect the badge think that he is a piece of shit and yes the way you treat your family matters. But when it comes to zeros he takes the cake! That’s not Leadership qualities!

Unregistered
    Inside source at PBA says he took supplies for his 33’s home & told someone his wife ( who has his kids) “ Can go figure it out” NOT the first time i hear he treats her like Trash. But you know it’s True when you see him & he Only speaks cuz he wants a “Future Vote”
    Well I’m have been here more then a minute, Ive worked Alongside the best of the best and have had my share of good friends and people that just come here to collect a check. Those hard-working honorable people that respect the badge think that he is a piece of shit and yes the way you treat your family matters. But when it comes to zeros he takes the cake! That’s not Leadership qualities!
    Nice try Steadman. JJ caught you red handed and asked that down because he found your actions so repulsive raking supplies for your personal use at a time where everyone is struggling to get supplies

Unregistered
    For starters he’s the brightest among them. He has a masters degree while Stahl barely made his GED.
    Jenkins is all about himself he recently stole 50 hours of overtime from other lieutenants by putting himself on the EOC command post ask anyone there. What shows his true colors and greed is he gets a stipend from our dues money to cover hours 41-60 per week first 40 are covered by county refernce the detachment

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast