Tommy's response is pathetic. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He didn’t stop it smoke and mirrors Reyes are the worst thing to ever happen to the Fop. Gps, time off what’s next!
    I bet Joe longuera and Tommy Reyes are planning to give up the 1%. Anything to make himself look good.

Unregistered
    Tommy is destroying the moral for the membership. Reyes brothers got to go.

Unregistered
    I will make sure a mistake like them never make it to office again. What have they done for you? Can anyone answer this question?

Unregistered
    Just wondering how come they don’t care about the membership. I haven’t heard one good thing about the Reyes. All they do is talk shit about the old fop but who cares there gone we have problems that are effecting members now and tommy and Matt Reyes do nothing. This is sad.

Unregistered
    Just wondering how come they don’t care about the membership. I haven’t heard one good thing about the Reyes. All they do is talk shit about the old fop but who cares there gone we have problems that are effecting members now and tommy and Matt Reyes do nothing. This is sad.
    Old news. Have they ever defended any of the members? Listen if I need someone, I will not call them.

Unregistered
    I agree The moral if this department has is at its lowest. With GPS time off BWC and our union not doing anything. Pathetic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12