Tommy's response is pathetic.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Tommy's response is pathetic.

That response Tommy wrote is a pathetic attempt to stop the installation of GPS. What is going to happen now Tommy? Will this put a halt to the installation of the GPS system? Or will they continue and laugh at the FOP and continue what they're doing? Tommy wrote words that had nothing behind it. Tommy you are a loser and Emilio Gonzalez laughed at your letter so did colina. This has to end my family is in jeopardy. I know you don't care but I do.

Unregistered
    Oh Javi why don’t you just sign your name to the above post. We know it’s you! Get a life.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh Javi why don’t you just sign your name to the above post. We know it’s you! Get a life.
    Sure I will.

Fraternally yours,
    Not Javi.

Unregistered
    “My family is in jeopardy “ WHAT A BUNCH OF WHINY PATHETIC NO SACKS WE HAVE WORKING HERE.

Do your jobs. The way they are supposed to be done and maybe they won’t shove a GPS up your butt next year.
    The only people really crying about the GPS are the scammers

Unregistered
    No problems with gps I have a problem with the way it will be used to go after some and never look at others

Facts

Unregistered
    Is this the Miami police forum or is this the javi ortiz forum ? FYI that moron isn't the only person reading or writing on here.i have personal knowledge the staff members come on here and read this stuff. Also pissed off members come on here to write to relieve frustrations (me). So Matt go pound asphalt.

Unregistered
    No problems with gps I have a problem with the way it will be used to go after some and never look at others

Facts
    Let's deal with this fear so you have a clean soul on the matter. #1 - targeting happens due to bias and politics. So your personal attorney will demand a review of the gps auditing for the month. They will note irregularities in unfair bias or targeting. That then raises suspect for EEO claims.
    #2. GPS auditing policy. Let's hope the Dept has one in place before rollout bc if not, lack of structure does not bode well for personnel claims.
    #3. Proof and Purpose are now something that you as an officer want to log. Meaning that in a full shift, what are you really accomplishing? It gets to operational effectiveness and if you aren't being effective in the job, you have to be honest with yourself. Ask, what should I be doing? Police work is no longer to get a good paycheck and benefits by showing up, it's about making a difference.

Unregistered
    That response Tommy wrote is a pathetic attempt to stop the installation of GPS. What is going to happen now Tommy? Will this put a halt to the installation of the GPS system? Or will they continue and laugh at the FOP and continue what they're doing? Tommy wrote words that had nothing behind it. Tommy you are a loser and Emilio Gonzalez laughed at your letter so did colina. This has to end my family is in jeopardy. I know you don't care but I do.
    What did you want him to do, jump up and down and stomp his feet? There is no stopping GPS in city owned vehicles. What has to be negotiated is how they use it and how they use the results of the GPS. Impact bargaining is the process to negotiate these things with the city.

Unregistered
    What did you want him to do, jump up and down and stomp his feet? There is no stopping GPS in city owned vehicles. What has to be negotiated is how they use it and how they use the results of the GPS. Impact bargaining is the process to negotiate these things with the city.
    You're the problem with this department. There are ways to stop this without it even being mentioned. This isn't the way to play with the city. The way you've written, you've been brainwashed by Tommy. There are ways around GPS installations. Ask Matt.

Unregistered

Tommy let them give us GPs

He didn’t stop it smoke and mirrors Reyes are the worst thing to ever happen to the Fop. Gps, time off what’s next!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast