Disgraceful leadership
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Disgraceful leadership

My office just had a 30 year employee and a 34 year employee retire. Both with impeccable records. Dedicated, hard working, team players, loved by all. Do you think anyone from circuit sent them an email or called them on the phone or came to the office to thank them for their service? Not a peep. No wonder turnover rate is 70% and everyone and I mean everyone in my office is planning an exit strategy. Disgraceful!

Unregistered
    Well, there is the door. You are more than welcome to leave with them. And, we are all sure that the upper management people will not throw you a party either. In the words of the Pats coach, " JUST DO YOUR DAM JOB"

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well, there is the door. You are more than welcome to leave with them. And, we are all sure that the upper management people will not throw you a party either. In the words of the Pats coach, " JUST DO YOUR DAM JOB"
    I plan on it, butt pirate. Now get off your knees. The powers that be view you as a useful idiot.

Unregistered
    My office just had a 30 year employee and a 34 year employee retire. Both with impeccable records. Dedicated, hard working, team players, loved by all. Do you think anyone from circuit sent them an email or called them on the phone or came to the office to thank them for their service? Not a peep. No wonder turnover rate is 70% and everyone and I mean everyone in my office is planning an exit strategy. Disgraceful!
    Goes to show employees are just numbers so get as much as you can out of this place and give as little as you can to maintain your health and sanity, then get out as soon as you can. Nobody cares, it's just money and a pension, a means to an end. Plan ahead to exit this dump called FDC.

Unregistered
    I plan on it, butt pirate. Now get off your knees. The powers that be view you as a useful idiot.
    Let us know when you plan on leaving? We will help you pack. Hell, it is not like you work when you are at the job site anyway. All that college and all you can come up with is Butt Pirate? Does not take much thought..

Unregistered
    Let us know when you plan on leaving? We will help you pack. Hell, it is not like you work when you are at the job site anyway. All that college and all you can come up with is Butt Pirate? Does not take much thought..
    I don't need help packing butt pirate. Doesn't take much thought? That's what your drunken daddy said.

Unregistered
    Goes to show employees are just numbers so get as much as you can out of this place and give as little as you can to maintain your health and sanity, then get out as soon as you can. Nobody cares, it's just money and a pension, a means to an end. Plan ahead to exit this dump called FDC.
    I agree. Hope to be gone within a couple months. Can't wait to leave this dysfunctional agency.

Unregistered
    You will be no great loss. Let us know if you need help packing up your office. This way we can get you out of here faster.

Unregistered
    You will be no great loss. Let us know if you need help packing up your office. This way we can get you out of here faster.
    Can't you read, butt pirate? I posted I don't need help packing. But you can send over your fat girlfriend to empty my trash can.

Unregistered
    So, what you are saying is that your
    ex-wife is now cleaning offices? Again, you really like to talk about butts? And we are all thinking you take a liking what goes along with that neighborhood. Because, you are full of crap.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast