Attention Motor Unit or Traffic Squad
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Attention Motor Unit or Traffic Squad

Gentlemen,

Is there really a reason for you all to write t our family members tickets? Now, you are going to ask if they told them. If they have a PBA gold shield on their license plate especially if it is a TAMPA PBA cold shield on their license plate, they are a fellow officers realative. PLEASE stop doing this. BROWN!

Unregistered
    Well you should call him direct. If they didn’t say anything then what can you say. I will stick up for Keith I have worked with him and that is not how he rolls. Instead of posting sh*t on a public website call him. Otherwise **ck off.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Gentlemen,

Is there really a reason for you all to write t our family members tickets? Now, you are going to ask if they told them. If they have a PBA gold shield on their license plate especially if it is a TAMPA PBA cold shield on their license plate, they are a fellow officers realative. PLEASE stop doing this. BROWN!
    Damn. Write much? Talk to your major in D3. They have a secret program where you very special people can take grammar and spelling classes at HCC, on duty, to become literate.

Unregistered
    Keith is a super person and very good cop. He probably stroked your family member because he/she deserved it. Keep up the good work Keith!! P.S. being related to a LEO does not mean you are free to break the rules.

Unregistered
    I'll say this, Keith is a stand-up guy. Your "family" member was probably speeding WELL ABOVE the speed limit. Maybe your so-called family needs to pay attention to traffic laws, and not rush when going to work..cause they're late. An alarm clock does wonders for waking up early.

Nuff said!

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Gentlemen,

Has the nuggets to call out another officer by name but not enough to leave their own.

Unregistered

Tracs

Has the nuggets to call out another officer by name but not enough to leave their own.
    Right? Don’t worry, we’ll post your name in due time. A quick check of his Tracs cites written before the cry baby post will probably yield a name that looks really familiar and we’ll be sure to “out” you since you like naming names so much. Oh, BTW, you have any idea how many “relatives” get pulled over that are NOT legit? I’ve had a woman with my last name get stopped and warned for just shy of twenty years, repeatedly, by telling cops she is my relative. Guess what? She’s not. I’ve worked with him and he is not what you are trying to make him out to be. He is a great cop and a better man that most I’ve been around. The fact that your relative has to have gold PBA shields emblazoning their vehicle says a little about them and a lot more about you. I’d bet my next check that if Keith wrote them most any other cop would have written them too.

Unregistered
    Gentlemen,

Absolutely there was just cause to enforce the law. Get a traffic lawyer and go back to being a zero.

Unregistered

numb nutzzzzz

Gentlemen,

Sir you are an absolute boob to be putting this in script on a Leo forum who in the hell do you think you are to be given special priority or treatment along with your family you simpleton please respond with your name you childish little coward suck it up and obey the laws like the rest of us I go back to sucking on your mother's bosom

Unregistered
    Wha happened to professional courtesy or discretion?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast