Attention Motor Unit or Traffic Squad - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wha happened to professional courtesy or discretion?
    Professional courtesy extends to the immediate family, and only if they pass the personality test. I think the original poster and some others are confusing professional courtesy with diplomatic immunity.

Unregistered
    The officer's name is Satoshi Nakamoto!

Unregistered

Hmm

You think Keith is a psychic. That little ahold on your family members license plate it a violation too just so ya know. Did she get that one. Nah cause he is not a d$$k he is doing his job. For calling my brother out like that you are a di$$. I hope one day we are inservice partners in DT. You’re the type of guy that give the rest of us bad names.

Keith on behalf of this a;;clown; I apologize.

Sir/Ma’am
    Fell free to post you inservice dates on here so we can partner up. Maybe you could teach me a thing or two.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You think Keith is a psychic. That little ahold on your family members license plate it a violation too just so ya know. Did she get that one. Nah cause he is not a d$$k he is doing his job. For calling my brother out like that you are a di$$. I hope one day we are inservice partners in DT. You’re the type of guy that give the rest of us bad names.

Keith on behalf of this a;;clown; I apologize.

Sir/Ma’am
    Fell free to post you inservice dates on here so we can partner up. Maybe you could teach me a thing or two.
    Wow you are really scary. I bet you are a real tough guy in your BJJ class. Play fighting on a mat isn’t the same thing as real world close quarters combat, tough guy. Keep your Clint Eastwood act to yourself because nobody is impressed. Typical millennial dork.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12