XO Major Benny Mahamud - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He is a good guy and very intelligent. But going from Sgt to Major is dead wrong
    I concur, the guy just made Sgt and never proved himself in that position. So tell me again what qualifications does he have to be a Major???????????

Unregistered
    I concur, the guy just made Sgt and never proved himself in that position. So tell me again what qualifications does he have to be a Major???????????
    bootlicker...

Unregistered
    Let me tell you something, a title does not describe someone’s experience or capabilities. I’m a deputy and if I was asked to be a higher rank to where I can help make a difference I’m going to do it. You tell me who would say oh no, no no, take someone else if offered a promotion?

Unregistered

Bye bye

So you don’t have an of years on when the new sheriff kids electric because this clown who is so out of his league will not be elected. Benny and the Jets would not be able to collect a pension or be demoted like to Daniel was. And what does that tell all the lieutenants that studied their ass off and got put on the list And when a sergeant, a rookie Sgt, text or your magic wand all the way to major not captain but major. I’m sure he’s a good guy smart guy but we have a lot of guys on that lieutenants list to deserved to be promoted.

Unregistered

If he was gay i would introduce him to psychiatrist

Benny was an excellent pick and you picked the wrong guy to try and slam. many people at the Sheriff's Office like and respect Benny. You sound very racist that he picked a "Muslim." If he was black would you say he picked a black man? What about if he was Jewish? Would you say he picked a Jewish person? What if he was gay? would you say he picked a gay person? I could care less what race, religion, gender etc. a person is. The sad part is that you do and you have to come on a public site and ask...discuss. What's YOUR problem? Discuss!
    With proper medication and hormone dystologica tygliseruziat therapy, my clinic can heal the muslim, gay, jewish and low IQ human brain in three weeks. We can do a wonderful high colonic and sperm detoxification cleansing program . Capt Crabs is one of our client's!

Unregistered

Benny anti state of Israel

Benny anti Jew Christian and catholic

Sad

Unregistered
    Benny anti Jew Christian and catholic

Sad
    They got a Much bigger problem with the jews than the Christians. Dont bundle them together. lol

Unregistered

My bad dummy

Benny mahamud for under sheriff

Unregistered
    Benny mahamud for under sheriff
    Thats better. Shweet!!!!

Unregisteredyeswedid

Let’s bring this up

Bump let’s bring this up

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast