Spreadsheet police
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Spreadsheet police

I have a great idea for a new spreadsheet. A spreadsheet to track our spreadsheets. Not only that, someone in tally can start a spreadsheet to ensure all the district officers are completing their spreadsheets to track the spreadsheets in a fast and efficient manner. For quality control purposes the chief himself can start a spreadsheets to ensure his AA2 is effectively tracking all of the spreadsheets tracking spreadsheets.

We’re going to need a bigger G drive!!!!

Unregistered
    vote of no confidence needed

Unregistered
    We have had some real winners here but this chief is starting to outshine all of them on the brightness scale. Spreadsheets and embroidered shirts. What a guy

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We have had some real winners here but this chief is starting to outshine all of them on the brightness scale. Spreadsheets and embroidered shirts. What a guy
    I don't think the chief is to blame here. The issue with silliness originates much higher up the chain. Let's face it the chief is powerless to stop the barrage of nonsense from DBPR.

Unregistered
    I second the need for a no confidence vote!

Unregistered
    I don't think the chief is to blame here. The issue with silliness originates much higher up the chain. Let's face it the chief is powerless to stop the barrage of nonsense from DBPR.
    What kind of designer drugs are you doing? Nope. It's him for the most part. He likes to blame TP (now Chief of Staff) but most of this stuff is being churned up by him and the Majors (the real spreadsheet police). He's a clown. I would say a vote of no confidence but we all know that will go nowhere!

Unregistered
    The spreadsheets are out of control. Quite frankly ludicrous!

Unregistered
    f squared needs to go no confidence

Unregistered
    We need to hire new ISII's to inspect the spreadsheets.

Unregistered
    We need to hire new ISII's to inspect the spreadsheets.
    We already have spreadsheet inspectors. We call them majors.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast